Sign in to follow this  
Silver Fox

Bmw m3 csl 2004

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...on-68739228.htm

Wonder if it'll get any interest this time?

Thought about it for this e30 project ... but A) we are going to putting out way more rwhp that what the CSL motor would and B ) CSL parts are big $$$ and C) you could just get a wrecked 'standard' M3 for way cheaper and have mostly the same engine power and D) outta priciple .. im not paying another 8k on top of the price what the guy payed for it ;)

im not paying another 8k on top of the price what the guy payed for it ;)

So he got it for $6k?

Thought about it for this e30 project ... but A) we are going to putting out way more rwhp that what the CSL motor would and B ) CSL parts are big $$$ and C) you could just get a wrecked 'standard' M3 for way cheaper and have mostly the same engine power and D) outta priciple .. im not paying another 8k on top of the price what the guy payed for it ;)

What E30 project is that? Something you wish to tell us?!! I don't think you will find a wrecked M3 in NZ for sale, few and far between. The last one I saw before this came up was the Yellow one that I bought for my project. I would have bought this CSL, and paid$15 to $20K for it if I had needed a donor car,a wrecked M3 of any vintage is a rare thing in NZ.

hehe ... soon

next week sometime once we have held all the meetings with various fabrication / engine shops .. dont wanna go off saying we are doing something if its gonna be impossible for what ever reason.

Plans are in place though and the car purchased ...

sooon :)

hehe ... soon

next week sometime once we have held all the meetings with various fabrication / engine shops .. dont wanna go off saying we are doing something if its gonna be impossible for what ever reason.

sounds like I will have some competition!.........

I am happy to help with any advice on this swap,(including who to use and NOT to use for various outsourced work!) and you are welcome to come and take a look at my car if that is any help. PM me for contact details.

Edited by conrod

hehe ... soon

OMG cant wait!