Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Wellington Members!

Hi,

I sold my old car to a Wellingtonian. Before sale I put the four best tyres on it from my stock of tyres that were already on bottlecaps. I thought I had checked, but it seems I put 3 non-directionals and an assymetrical tyre on (or something like that - hard to figure out exactly what she said).

Anywho, I have heaps of tyres and was wondering if someone down there had a spare non-directional 195/65/14 they would be willing to swap either for the tyre currently on the car down there, or for one of mine that I can bring to the megameet and get one of the Wellington members coming to the meet to deliver to you (if you are not coming). It would have to have legal tread - say 6mm or thereabouts as that is roughly what is on the rest of them.

I'm not going to buy her a new tyre, but if I can make good on the deal in this way I will to keep her happy.

A reply ASAP would be good as I understand it is the only thing stopping her getting a WOF.

Cheers.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey