Sign in to follow this  
lordandrevv

3 Spoke M steering wheel

hey, i have this 3 spoke steering wheel, that I don't have a use for. I'm pretty sure it came of a E36, but not 100%. The plastic bit on the back is a cracked, but that does not affect it at all (its the bit that holds the metal strip that is the contact for the horn). I supose you could take the same plastic part of the old steering wheel, and change them. Anyway...its a good looking steering wheel. I was thinking about putting it on trademe, but i thouht ill ask you guys first. Make a decent offer....if you're in chc its easy, if not i could start an auction on TradeMe with a agreed Buy now, and send it for free. whatever....

Ask if you wany more pictures

Andrei

post-855-1158316749_thumb.jpg

hey,

Just measured it. Its OD: 37cm, just a bit smaller than my standard E34 one... In the pm from Gus i was told that it should fit an E30, but i'm not making any kinds of promises :-). I'll get a picture of the back of it a bit later...I'm in a bit of a rush atm. As for offers, Gus offered me the most so far. I'll wait for his reply, and ill giver everyone a fair go at it in a few days. I'm in absolutley no rush, unless you are ;-). Feel free to ask any questions

Andrei

m t@ch 2.

How much do you want for it?

if its from e36 it will only fit e36 non airbag car , wont fitr e28 , e34 , or e30 etc . i have tried myself , i have one as well from a e36