Sign in to follow this  
drifty325i

2 Silver e30s

Few quick pics from yesterday. Was good to meet someone from bimmersport finally,Had a good yarn to Shane about all things e30 checked out each others cars and had quite a few drags hehe just for fun and it was in a safe area!. Sorry the pics arent artistic at all

as you can see my car is missing a few things and needing paint so there wasint much point in going to hard out lol, getting it ready for the flash new paint job B) You wouldnt even recognise my car now as today ive fully striped almost everything off (cant wait).

ENJOY

post-204-1158474399_thumb.jpg

post-204-1158474452_thumb.jpg

post-204-1158474505_thumb.jpg

post-204-1158474544_thumb.jpg

post-204-1158474576_thumb.jpg

post-204-1158474619_thumb.jpg

post-204-1158474729_thumb.jpg

Edited by drifty325i

seems curbs are too high in Chch :( .. front lips not so common.

Both cars look fantastic, loving hte spoiler savini.

seems curbs are too high in Chch :( .. front lips not so common.

:) My poor schnitzer front wil be back and better than ever dont you worry

Nice work guys. Tidy cars :)

(Beter get the Schnizzle back!)

Would you guys be keen for a meet in Oamaru/Timaru with the Dunedin crew at some stage?

yeah meet sounds mint! dam i was in my car all weekend i shouldve meet up ( drove the road to akaroa twice with the car stripped out soo fun ) .. and yeah that rear spoiler is hot

Edited by nz320i

Would you guys be keen for a meet in Oamaru/Timaru with the Dunedin crew at some stage?

Count me in !

yeah meet sounds mint! dam i was in my car all weekend i shouldve meet up ( drove the road to akaroa twice with the car stripped out soo fun ) .. and yeah that rear spoiler is hot

We should of organsied a small meet on the weekend. I wont be able to do anything with the BM for about another month now.

That road to akaroa is bloody sweet aye, have you been up thru the hills above akaroa? that road is fu%king amazing but not for the faint hearted lol

just a quick note for Drifty - that spoiler your selling on trademe is just hte stock spoiler, its not the one that is found generally on M325i's. Mtech 1's are much more substantial :), Gus' has one. Wasnt it you that bought one a while back anyway? then was reselling it not long ago.

Also would love an enginebay shot of yours :).

Cheers

Andy.

Edited by E30stz

im keen to meet up with with a few members from dunners, im based in timaru.

heres a couple more pics of driftys car before my camera went flat,and have got to say his car is gona look sic wen its painted

gota get sum seats like yours though they were mint to ride in.

post-1273-1158539240_thumb.jpgpost-1273-1158539327_thumb.jpg

Edited by savini

just a quick note for Drifty - that spoiler your selling on trademe is just hte stock spoiler, its not the one that is found generally on M325i's. Mtech 1's are much more substantial :), Gus' has one. Wasnt it you that bought one a while back anyway? then was reselling it not long ago.

Also would love an enginebay shot of yours :).

Cheers

Andy.

I know its not a mtech lol i probably worded it wrong. ive changed it now dude :)

I still have my mint mtech1 spoiler and that will be going on with the new paint job (looks good B)

Ill post up some engine pics up soon dude

cheers

Edited by drifty325i

im keen to meet up with with a few members from dunners, im based in timaru.

heres a couple more pics of driftys car before my camera went flat,and have got to say his car is gona look sic wen its painted

gota get sum seats like yours though they were mint to ride in.

post-1273-1158539240_thumb.jpgpost-1273-1158539327_thumb.jpg

Yeah Shane - I think I saw you cruising around Timaru when I was there for the NZ Secondary Girls Soccer Tourny in mid August!

Sweet - Drifty whats ya name BTW? Could even bring your Uncle along.

Chris - You've gotta haul your car ass down to Timaru or whatever for this meet. So keen to see your ride (and be mint to meet up!)

Edited by BMW POWER

where on earth did you get those ridiculously awesome seats? dam i want some!

Niiice

Yeah Shane - I think I saw you cruising around Timaru when I was there for the NZ Secondary Girls Soccer Tourny in mid August!

Chris - You've gotta haul your car ass down to Timaru or whatever for this meet. So keen to see your ride (and be mint to meet up!)

r u talking 2 me or drifty

My Names Riley dude, haha some how i dont think Frank would come along but i could try cause that would be freakin awesome.

Id love to get down there for the meet but ive gotta get my car finished first :wacko:

where on earth did you get those ridiculously awesome seats? dam i want some!

Niiice

Hehe they were a demo seat from sparco i think but they never brought the shipment in.

They are dam comfy seats, me like them alot

Sweet as would be good, i also need to finish fixing up my engine sensors and sh*t cost loads!

My Names Riley dude, haha some how i dont think Frank would come along but i could try cause that would be freakin awesome.

Id love to get down there for the meet but ive gotta get my car finished first

Me= 100% chick :P

Riley. Sweet. Nah he probably wouldn't - worth a try though.

Yeah - I'm talking January even.. long term planning here :P, Plenty of time to finish your minter off!

Me= 100% chick :P

Riley. Sweet. Nah he probably wouldn't - worth a try though.

Yeah - I'm talking January even.. long term planning here :P, Plenty of time to finish your minter off!

Sweet im keen for january meet should be fun, have you got any picks of your ride up?

Sweet im keen for january meet should be fun, have you got any picks of your ride up?

Mint -Deal. Nah I'm actually in the process of a FL E30 316/318 Manual hunt.. so if you spot any in Christchurch could you please chuck us a PM?

Heres the parents E39er at my old house though.

Posted Image

ill be bringing my car down to christchurch next year early february, i'd be keen to meet up with you all sometime around then. Just have to earn 17 grand for uni in 3 months and then get down one week before O week. good fun

ill be bringing my car down to christchurch next year early february, i'd be keen to meet up with you all sometime around then. Just have to earn 17 grand for uni in 3 months and then get down one week before O week. good fun

Err, how do you plan to earn 17gs in a few months? LET ME IN! [not prostitution right?]