Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

Sexy Leather

Classy Aye!

Reminds me of years ago when I fully re-trimmed my brothers Mark 2 Zed Car with "Tijuana Tuck and Roll" leopard skin blanket material [when I mean 'fully' it was Seats,Dash,Door Cards,Kick Panels,Parcel Tray,Headliner etc] F**k it was in bad taste

Mind you,I managed to resurrect a $100 piece-of-sh*t into the ultimate piss-wagon for the boys to cruize 'The Mount' in

Makes me wanna eat marshmallows when I look at them haha

looks like a fat guy thats lost a whole lotta weight.

guess he ran out on interest on the old rubber dinghys, so deflated them and nugeted them up - wallah, seat covers

ew

looks like a fat guy thats lost a whole lotta weight.

I'd LOVE to look like a fat guy whose lost a lot of weight! Instead I just look like a fat guy.... :(

no sh*t ... its in an e46 :/ looks like someone opened the valve to a para rubber pool.

A taxi we caught a few weeks ago was rocking these - strangely comfortable by they look like utter sh*t. The driver was a mad man - even I though I was sh*t faced I could tell we were doing double the residential speed limit. He offered me his card incase I wanted to use him on the Saturday night too :blink:

Hahahhaa Kathmandu jacket, thats what I was thinking. Every fashion victim has one LOL

haha dammit the auction finished i really wanted to rip him out. do they come with rips at the bottom as well!! lol look awful

Ohh ohh you flash Kathmandu's lol..around my neck of the woods,it's FUBU ghetto gang* shizz lol

Guest Spargo

Hahahhaa Kathmandu jacket, thats what I was thinking. Every fashion victim has one LOL

A sale every 6 months mean every dio girl 16+ is required to have one, this years colour to have was black.

A sale every 6 months mean every dio girl 16+ is required to have one, this years colour to have was black.

At my school the general concensus was 14+ and Barkers grey trackpants. Gross... the Barkers pants.

Next years is blue i'm picking!

I was trendy at high school. I wore the maroon Barkers trackies and the ever popular aertex shirts with the collar up :lol: