Sign in to follow this  
ThreeOneEight

Re: Parking Ticket

So with your savings i'd expect it would be your shout next week then

So with your savings i'd expect it would be your shout next week then

Yea go on, you talked me into it. I'll have you all captivated with my tales of how I fought the system and won, haha.

you saved $10 but spent $20 in time caring about it. lose

you saved $10 but spent $20 in time caring about it. lose

I'm a student with no job- I didn't have a $20 slice of time to deal with in the first place. Was great fun writing letters though. My new hobby.

Wanna write me one to my Dean explaining why she shouldn't remove me from bio for drawing inapropraite pictures?

Wanna write me one to my Dean explaining why she shouldn't remove me from bio for drawing inapropraite pictures?

Sure, send me details of said event, and if I think you have a case, I'll write you a letter. I remember being in 6th form when a guy in my class drew a naked picture of the teacher, that looked just like her. She wasn't particularly impressed.

Sure, send me details of said event, and if I think you have a case, I'll write you a letter. I remember being in 6th form when a guy in my class drew a naked picture of the teacher, that looked just like her. She wasn't particularly impressed.

Would you like to write me a letter explaining to the Principal why she shoudln't turn our school into Otago Girls Private School with shirts that are too small, bags that are all the same, and ties that aren't visable?

:P (Just kidding, I'd probably do it myself!)

Well done on the complaint though - Dad wrote a similar complaint and got his $10 lol returned.

Would you like to write me a letter explaining to the Principal why she shoudln't turn our school into Otago Girls Private School with shirts that are too small, bags that are all the same, and ties that aren't visable?

:P (Just kidding, I'd probably do it myself!)

Well done on the complaint though - Dad wrote a similar complaint and got his $10 lol returned.

Cheers! You should definitely complain. Schoolbags are so 1990s.

My fine was for $40, which goes a long way when one is a poor-ish student.