Sign in to follow this  
badskool

stipping an e36 318i

hey guys

im stripping my e36 318 to get it ready for the 350 chev and am not really going to use many bits that are original.so ive got almost all the parts including some 19" m3 mags and tyre bout a month old so like brand new and also a set of jamex lowering springs and heaps of other bits and bobs.so if anyone wants anything just send me a txt on 021 0275 2982 anything left over is going in the bin so be quick.oh and im not sure wat things are worth so make me an offer and ill probably take it.

tyres are yokohama s-drive 225/35/19

cheers

simon

i now also have a couple of intercoolers to sell through my wheeling and dealing if anyones interested

brand new racepro still in the box

450x300x76

wanting 350 for them so if ya interested give me a txt.

just removed engine and trans wanting offers over 300.00 for the pair but you have to pick it up or organise delivery.oh and if u want pics of them ask and ill post them up.

post-1396-1159336306_thumb.jpg

Edited by badskool

hey guys

im stripping my e36 318 to get it ready for the 350 chev and am not really going to use many bits that are original.so ive got almost all the parts including some 19" m3 mags and tyre bout a month old so like brand new and also a set of jamex lowering springs and heaps of other bits and bobs.so if anyone wants anything just send me a txt on 021 0275 2982 anything left over is going in the bin so be quick.oh and im not sure wat things are worth so make me an offer and ill probably take it.

cheers

simon

how much for engine, trans wiring etc also wheels etc

hey dude

i seriously dont no wat it is worth but ill be happy to get sumthg for them because i really have no use for it all anymore as im starting on my project soon and wont be using any of it so just txt me an offer and ill probably take it.the only thing is id like to get sum of my money back on the wheels which were put on like 2 months ago and are brand new with brand new yokohama tyres.

cheers

simon

hey guys

cheers

simon

r u gettn rid of your seats

dude seriously not sure wat there worth and would probably take wat u offer because its better taking that than putting them in the skip at work.

could people stop asking me wat price i want for things just make me an offer and ill probably take it cause i have no use for these things and really just want the carcus to rebuild.

are your rims replicas or real m3 rims? what rubber is on them? cheers

my bad guess i should read first lol. how wide are the tyres?

Edited by DrphTa

well to tell ui the truth i dont no but wen i got the they were already on it about a week old and i saw the reciept for them and it was 3400 including tyres.the tyres are yokohama s-drive 225/35/19 if that helps.

cheers simon

i need left rear seat belt buckle, and for the right rear i need the plastic cover from the right rear seat belt buckle. Also wat colour is the base part on you rear seat and what sort of condition i might be keen :)

hey dude im out west on the way out to bethells.

For anyone who doesnt know where that is, its just north west of auckland.

sweet got all the things u need and the rear seat is in mint condition.pm me or txt me if your keen.

cheers simon

hey dude, i live close to you, ill give you $75 for seats? 0211556007

what year is the car 318i ? how many km's on teh speedo

Edited by E30stz