Sign in to follow this  
DCEIVN

E38 Parts Required

Hey guys,

I need a new front screen TV unit for a 96 750iL + the video module in the boot. if possible any of the other gadgets that came in the boot as well (CD changer, AMP etc etc)

If anyone has these (which I know is highly unlikely), or knows someone or someplace that might please give me a yell. I have already talked to SD European about some parts.

Cheers

HAHAHAHAHAA HOHOHOHOH HHAHAHAHAHAHAAH HOHOHOO

You want e38 parts.......secoind hand.....in NZ !!!!!

Sorry, had to get that out of my system ;)

You'll have a very hard time trying to find parts for an e38 second hand. Although I havent tried for a while now I rang almost every wrecker I could find in the country last year and most of them had NEVER wrecked an e38.

I did find someone a few months ago with smashed 740 but he wouldnt wreck it just wanted to flog the whole car. I dont think he sold it either but he still wont break it.

I seriously suggest you check out ebay. There are an abundance of parts and all at very reasonable prices. There is a guy in Lithuania that sells alot of tv parts who has sold parts to my friends in the UK and they have all said he was good (if a little more expensive than the others)

If you do find someone wrecking one, PLEASE let me know.

HAHAHAHAHAA HOHOHOHOH HHAHAHAHAHAHAAH HOHOHOO

You want e38 parts.......secoind hand.....in NZ !!!!!

Sorry, had to get that out of my system ;)

You'll have a very hard time trying to find parts for an e38 second hand. Although I havent tried for a while now I rang almost every wrecker I could find in the country last year and most of them had NEVER wrecked an e38.

My gosh! I dont know where you tried sunshine, but it was only 2 years ago when I had my ol' girl (E38) and wreckers had heaps of parts!

Have you tried Mosens (BM Warehouse) or European Autospares?

Have you tried Mosens (BM Warehouse) or European Autospares?

From memory...

Mosens had never wrecked one (and he even told me I would be luck to find anything),

SD European had a couple of parts but only indicators and such like that they wanted an arm and a leg for and

European Autospares had nothing either.

Maybe I just got them on a bad day :(

DCEIVN,

Call European Autospares (I love them to pieces - they have always been able to hook me up) and ask for Kerwin

- Pam

cheers mate.

martyyn: SD Euro has exactly what I need I just need to know if I can get it for cheaper!

cheers mate.

martyyn: SD Euro has exactly what I need I just need to know if I can get it for cheaper!

As a matter of interest what are you after mate, and what are they charging you ?