Sign in to follow this  
Miller

e36 m3 front kit

Is the M3 kit any different to the motorsport one? Because i ment i wanted a motorsport one. Thanks

It's the same thing. Motorsport, or ///M ones, have different moulding badges. Also, some have slats instead of the mesh in the front bumper, these came with the M3 luxury package as well.

Slat types were fitted predominantly to 318 models and look crap , go the mesh style and yes they are the same so comments apply.

Fibreglass copies look sh*t they can be picked at 10 metres by a half blind person with half an understanding of the E 36 models

I actually like the slats better, it makes the E36 look more like a luxury car. But when the mesh goes on it's also nice in a sporty way.

im wanting the msport front bumper as well.. anyone know where to get one? :D

the slat one looks budget LOL..

was planning on replaceing the slat and buy a mesh and just stick it on.. but the msport one looks way better.. isnt it the same front bumper as a m3?

the slat one looks budget LOL..

was planning on replaceing the slat and buy a mesh and just stick it on.. but the msport one looks way better.. isnt it the same front bumper as a m3?

??? Something tells me you're talking about the stock bumper when you say 'slat'. The M-sport bumper is the same as the M3 bumper, and has 2 types of inserts. Slats or mesh. The slats seem to come on 'luxury package' M3s, and those didn't come with twisty sideskirts either.

go on trademe... people dont keep spares of these, ull need to find a manurfacturer, find a fibre glass one and get some one to put it on.

Bump, still looking for one. Someone out there must have one they want to sell. :)

09 270 3611

asian car parts (its half asian half european) ask for Kit

they have HEAPS of bmw parts for cheap. for eg..i got full leather interior for 500 +gst :)

anyways... last time i asked for a m3 front bumper they said 350 i think (quite steep..but its genuine etc)

good luck :)

shorty was seling some a while back - might still have one. Check the old forsale section for member named "shorty" or ring european autospares www.europart.co.nz as she used to work there, not sure if she still does and they might have some still.