Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

325i (Mtech2, Manual)

Haha tru dizzle, yellow swift eh?! I've always liked the look of them since i first saw one, but always thought they were more of a chicky car... can you give us some more specs on your andrew? how much did you score it for if you dont mind me asking?

Guest Andrew

Haha tru dizzle, yellow swift eh?! I've always liked the look of them since i first saw one, but always thought they were more of a chicky car... can you give us some more specs on your andrew? how much did you score it for if you dont mind me asking?

I guess they are kinda girls cars - a shame because they are such good little cars! I doubt any girls will be driving the poor thing like I am though.

Specs (from suzuki)

Powered by a longer stroke version of the twin overhead camshaft engine used in the 1.5-litre Swift hatchback, the 1.6 litre Sport comes with an upgraded suspension and larger diameter aluminium alloy wheels, plus unique bodywork and equipment changes inside and out.

Building on the strong qualities of the latest Swift, the Sport version is 23 per cent more powerful and its engine produces 11 per cent more torque than the 1.5 litre version which continues as the mainstream model.

The 16-valve, 1,586cm3 M16A engine was developed exclusively for the Swift Sport and runs on a compression ratio of 11.0 to 1.

With variable valve timing and electronic throttle control to maximise responsiveness, the lightweight engine with high-lift camshafts, develops 92 kW at 6,800 rpm and 148 Nm of torque at 4,800 rpm. The Sport’s rev counter red line of 6,800 rpm compares with 6,500 for the standard Swift.

The intake manifold is widened and the internal surfaces polished to enhance airflow while the oil jet cooled pistons are warm-forged or shot-peened for added strength.

A high capacity exhaust has been fitted to the Sport, with twin pipes that make a strong statement.

Despite the 200 km/h top speed and brisk 0 to 100 km/h time of 8.9 seconds, the Sport is surprisingly fuel-efficient.

on a side note gus - looks like it does have electronic throttle - although it ain't doing the rev thing like it was for you.

You won't see a Sport on any yard soon. They sold the full NZ allocation in 2 weeks.

I saw two in one car yard yesterday, one yellow the other silver....couldnt see myself being able to get into one though they are tiny !

I saw two in one car yard yesterday, one yellow the other silver....couldnt see myself being able to get into one though they are tiny !

Funny mental image of Martyn getting into a Suzuki Swift!

Funny mental image of Martyn getting into a Suzuki Swift!

basically impossible. *thinks of the "this is the biggest automobile I could buy in my price range" bit out of old simpsons*

Guest Spargo

basically impossible. *thinks of the "this is the biggest automobile I could buy in my price range" bit out of old simpsons*

Are you laughing at my automobeeeaall?

jay dee em

wanna race au?

I could slip it into the boot of the 540 and then you'd keep up Andrew.

Nice car. I'll look forward to seeing it in the flesh.

!!! AWARD FOR LONGEST FOR SALE THREAD HIJACK !!!!

Somebody buy the E30 already!!! :D

BTW Andrew i think you should called the Suzuki 'SUZI' heh ^_^

Edited by sakdbma