Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

325i (Mtech2, Manual)

Guest Andrew

Hi All -

After fixing up the 325 that I bought - it is in decent condition and is for sale.

I am selling because to be honest I am a little bit bored of E30s (have had 5 of them). Have decided I want something a little bit more JDM :)

Anyhow

$ 6900 o.n.o

Facelift 325i (4 door)

Lach silver

Manual

3:46:1 LSD

Custom headers + exhaust

Full Mtech2 (orginal) 4 door kit.

15" weaves (black)

Full black leather recaros in good condition (no tears or fading). Have recently chucked a good leather cleaner and food into them and they feel great.

Tints (legal)

Bilstien sport shocks with Jamex superlow springs.

Have done a lot of stuff to make it a decent car after I bought it;

A very comprehensive service (it drives nicely now). Full brakes etc. Car doesn't smoke as badly as it used to before (fixed most the engine issues). Smoked indicators - a full detail. Europlate.

Will WOF the car on the weekend and chuck 6 months reg on (and a full tank of gas).

NO stereo. NO I will not sell any bits off the car.

Will chuck some pics up when it stops raining! Am chucking it on trade me Wednesday.

Very cool looking car - nearly impossible to find another 4 door like this (I only know of 2 and they are both on this website).

Car is located in Auckland.

Contact me 027 622 5051

Cheers

Hi All -

After fixing up the 325 that I bought - it is in decent condition and is for sale.

I am selling because to be honest I am a little bit bored of E30s (have had 5 of them). Have decided I want something a little bit more JDM :)

Anyhow

$ 6900 o.n.o

Facelift 325i (4 door)

Lach silver

Manual

3:46:1 LSD

Custom headers + exhaust

Full Mtech2 (orginal) 4 door kit.

15" weaves (black)

Full black leather recaros in good condition (no tears or fading). Have recently chucked a good leather cleaner and food into them and they feel great.

Tints (legal)

Bilstien sport shocks with Jamex superlow springs.

Have done a lot of stuff to make it a decent car after I bought it;

A very comprehensive service (it drives nicely now). Full brakes etc. Car doesn't smoke as badly as it used to before (fixed most the engine issues). Smoked indicators - a full detail. Europlate.

Will WOF the car on the weekend and chuck 6 months reg on (and a full tank of gas).

NO stereo. NO I will not sell any bits off the car.

Will chuck some pics up when it stops raining! Am chucking it on trade me Wednesday.

Very cool looking car - nearly impossible to find another 4 door like this (I only know of 2 and they are both on this website).

Car is located in Auckland.

Contact me 027 622 5051

Cheers

Hey dude

awsome sounds like just what i am looking for, would i be able to have a look! please god dont sell it before i get the chance to have a look haha!

Ill give you a call as soon as i find my phone and arrange a time when it aint chucking it down! or just leave me a message on here

Edited by bimbam

Guest Andrew

More than welcome to have a look - you know where I live (roughly).

Give us a shout today.

Cheers

Oh - it has a sunroof also.

more JDM than a e30 with LSD? haha

anyone else feeling the need to move on from e30's? i am myself a little...would only be as an addition to my car though. really liked RJ's ITR on here the other day. my sorta daily.

engine isnt actually too bad...not too much slower than mine (well...about as fast as joshs when it had the 4.1 diff :D)

Hate to admit it but I was thinking about getting something else. Main thing stopping me is the time/money i've put into my car (yeah I know some of you guys have spent plenty more) and the fact the car isn't worth selling. I'd guess i'd get $2K if i was lucky.

Besides that I don't know what else i'd get, anything I want is out of my price range initially or else the repair/maintenance will quickly bankrupt me.

Edited by petone

Guest Andrew

sweet will give u a call a bit later, oh yeah how many k's, and what issues does the engine still have :)

cheers

Will tell all when you call.

The engine is old - thats its issue.

Around 280ks (not that it matters)

yeah i am over my e30 too, dont know if id sell it though its still a decent car, and doesnt cost a huge amount to keep.

Guest Spargo

So half of the bimmersport ltd team is sick of bimmer's, how long will the site be up for?

Edited by Spargo

always sam don't be stupid.

anyone care to place bets on andys new ride? s_____ s____ s____.co.nz maybe?

plus we only talkin dailys here..not cars we actually like driving :D

Guest Spargo

always sam don't be stupid.

anyone care to place bets on andys new ride? s_____ s____ s____.co.nz maybe?

haha I know, just yanking your chain, besides, you've only had about 2 weeks worth of dogleg masty talk :D

Are you saying you would drive a daily that you didnt like ?

I wouldnt drive anything I didnt enjoy....daily or not. Thats the main reason behind me picking up Ruby. I want to see if the wife will enjoy driving an e30 more than I enjoy driving her current car which is a 97 GT-b wagon.

Anyone want to buy a 97 GT-b wagon ?

Two litre twin turbo with full kit in Scooby yellow :)

of course a decent drive in the E30 and all thoughts of selling are forgotten.

Maybe its just chch, daily driving sucks. All straight roads and lights.

i'm not sick of mine. there is so much more that can be done to it.

Yeah I ain't sick of mine hell I'm just getting started and I've had the car for 3 years!!

post-746-1159775770_thumb.jpg

Not sick of mine either but then i have only had the one. Still enjoy every drive and still have a heap to do to it. That said i couldn't live with it as a daily in Auckland.

Are you saying you would drive a daily that you didnt like ?

I do. 89 mitsi 1800 diesel mirage wagon. So ugly, so slow, yet reliable, and bloody cheap (think bout 700kms to a $60 tank)

So boring though.

youll all come to the dark side one day ;)

e46, daily and drive tuff ...

:D

iv had mine for 4 years now haha, got sick of it standard so done it up, got sick of it being slower than my mates cars so doing what im doing now. but still loved to drive it and its gna be a whole new car when im done.

and yes i will be driving it daily gotta get used to going sideways on the way to work with heaps of power now lmao

Talk about hijacking threads guys... poor Andy's trying to sell his car.

Anyway, I think I need a change after nearly 5years with my Edirty.. Especially after seeing Doug's cars.. I feel inadequate... Much like how Andy feels most days of the week.

Edited by Deftones

Um, random.

Mike- What have ya got? May be keen.

Lets all go buy 190e's, spend 5 years doing them up, then move onto E36's. Sounds good! :)

Guest Andrew

Well - I have my new car.

More hints - it's faster than all e30s (except modded 325s and m3s). It handles better than all of them.

It's spanking new off a car dealers yard. Bright yellow. 5 doors. Manual with a close ratio gear box. Dual exhaust..

Its baby sister car won car of the year last year (in its class) - and this exact car is featured in this months autocar.

I am by no means bored of e30s - i am just tired of having one as a daily. I still have my racecar for when I want to have fun.