Sign in to follow this  
kiwi535

Internet and email options

Well i am prolly the last person on the planet still with Dial Up!

I hve my phone with Telecom(and sky)

My ISP is Paradise,now Telstra Clear.

I want to get broadband maybe go wireless too but thats another discussion.

My quandary is I dont want to change my phone number or email address.

Telecom will let you have their basic broadband service for 29 95 plus $10 if you dont have your phone with them

Paradise wont do the same though and wont let me have PDQ without swapping the Phone unless i o their 50 a month plan.

SO can i go with Telecom for ISP with broadband BUT still have my email set up with paradise?I will go back to the $10 a month(actyally 4 weeks) just to collect my emails.Over a period of time i will migrate my emails back to telecom,or even run two seperate email accounts,is that possible?.I run Microsoft outlook.ie etc

Well i am prolly the last person on the planet still with Dial Up!

I hve my phone with Telecom(and sky)

My ISP is Paradise,now Telstra Clear.

I want to get broadband maybe go wireless too but thats another discussion.

My quandary is I dont want to change my phone number or email address.

Telecom will let you have their basic broadband service for 29 95 plus $10 if you dont have your phone with them

Paradise wont do the same though and wont let me have PDQ without swapping the Phone unless i o their 50 a month plan.

SO can i go with Telecom for ISP with broadband BUT still have my email set up with paradise?I will go back to the $10 a month(actyally 4 weeks) just to collect my emails.Over a period of time i will migrate my emails back to telecom,or even run two seperate email accounts,is that possible?.I run Microsoft outlook.ie etc

Give me a ring mate Ill sort you out.

you ring me sometime,you have more constraints than me.Not sunday Am tho.We can have a chat over another beer!