Sign in to follow this  
bravo

e30 m20 auto boxes x2

Every so often someone wants one of these.

One is a ZF HP-22 from a 1989 Jap 320. Has a leaking front seal - was good condition before this, but as it empties itself of fluid, it starts to behave badly (as expected) so condition unkown.

Other is a ZF HP-22 EH (the electronically controlled one) from a 1990 SA 325. This may mean it will work with the sport/economy swith as it has the cable and wiring connector, but not sure if there were also models of this box that were electronuically controlled without the switch. Works 100%. needs a fluid change. but perfect working order, smooth and responsive.

Also have various other auto bits - shifters, linkages, driveshafts, crossmembers, fluid lines, flex plates etc if required. All in excellant cond.

$400 would secure everything (both boxes, shifters, lines, the lot) Will be going on TM next week at around the $500 mark.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

Is this your subtle way of saying you converted your car over the weekend?

I was, but it looks as though the parts won't be here in time, and I'm away labour weekend, so I'll try do it after work next week, but no promises.

All the auto stuff is out, clutch lines plumbed, pedal box in, driveshaft prepped (different carrier bearings between f/l and pre f/l). So as soon as I get my flywheel back from being machined and my clutch etc arrives it should be in that day.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey