Sign in to follow this  
kiwipetrolhead

Battle of the Flies - Russell Ingall

One of my mates from school days lives in Surfers Paradise and he works for Caltex. He sent me this link the other day about their new very cool and funny TV advert starring Russell Ingall...

> go to www.caltex.com.au and check out the new russell ingall tv ad with the flies.

I have grabbed the advert and 'the making off', and all the other bits they have there, and made it all into a DVD so it can be played it on TV. The video quality is not perfect for TV, but it is still quite watchable. If anyone wants a copy, let me know and I'll burn you a copy. Cost is just the cost of a blank DVD disc (a couple of dollars) and postage (probably a 90 cent stamp). Or if you know how, you could make your own DVD by grabbing the files from the website.

Cheers

Paul

One of my mates from school days lives in Surfers Paradise and he works for Caltex. He sent me this link the other day about their new very cool and funny TV advert starring Russell Ingall...

> go to www.caltex.com.au and check out the new russell ingall tv ad with the flies.

I have grabbed the advert and 'the making off', and all the other bits they have there, and made it all into a DVD so it can be played it on TV. The video quality is not perfect for TV, but it is still quite watchable. If anyone wants a copy, let me know and I'll burn you a copy. Cost is just the cost of a blank DVD disc (a couple of dollars) and postage (probably a 90 cent stamp). Or if you know how, you could make your own DVD by grabbing the files from the website.

Cheers

Paul

its a sh*t ad