Sign in to follow this  
jjs

E36 325i Alloys

Gidday, im after some good looking alloys for my E36. Open to anything....

Cheers,

Jeremy

jeremy.spicer@gmail.com

Gidday, im after some good looking alloys for my E36. Open to anything....

Cheers,

Jeremy

jeremy.spicer@gmail.com

hi hows it going iv got some genuine e36 m3 wheels that would fit your car sweet they are 17s. front tyres are pretty good tred depth and they are a pretty mean tyre also, they are 235 goodyear eagle f1s. rear ones need replacing but i have a guy up here that can get me pretty mean deals, if you wanted me to get you some good tyres for the back rims i could sort them for you and add a $150 to the price. only prob would be shipping them down to you but if your willing to pay for shipping then its all good.

im after $900 for them plus shipping send me an e mail if your keen jared@celltek.co.nz

post-1379-1161074863_thumb.jpg

hi hows it going iv got some genuine e36 m3 wheels that would fit your car sweet they are 17s. front tyres are pretty good tred depth and they are a pretty mean tyre also, they are 235 goodyear eagle f1s. rear ones need replacing but i have a guy up here that can get me pretty mean deals, if you wanted me to get you some good tyres for the back rims i could sort them for you and add a $150 to the price. only prob would be shipping them down to you but if your willing to pay for shipping then its all good.

im after $900 for them plus shipping send me an e mail if your keen jared@celltek.co.nz

Jared,

Thanks for the offer, but am not wanting to spend more than $500.

Cheers,

Jeremy