Sign in to follow this  
Jammasterjames

Sticky Sh** all over my interior

Sup Yall!

JammasterJames coming to you straight outta G-field, off the hizzok, suckas better reckognize....

Can any of my niggas out there tell me why by blue plastic interior (B pillar?) is all sticky like a ***** all gone and jizzed over tha motha' f#%^$ ???

Yesterday managed to replace the old headliner (cause it was sagging mo' than tara reid, nahmean). Finished tha job, but then noticed some blue fingerprints that be trippin' all over a *****'s hard work! Tha middle plastic pillars (ones that be holding the front seat belts) were all sticky, wit the colour coming off on my fingers (like da time I ############## CENSORED ########### and they smelled like they'd been handling some funky-ass o' fish...nahmean). This blue won't clean off my new headliner, but at least no saggy upholestery be messin my fro'!

Any of my homies seen this whack sh** befo'? How can a ***** get rid of this? Seems like the plastic be melting, but in the cool of the night this sh** was still coming off on my finger....

Yo come to Mitre 10 some time and buy some desolve it niggah..citrus based shizz cleans off skungy sh*t.Might do the trick if its just some leftover glue or some kinda compund or something like tht.It won't screw anything up if you get it on your seats and that..also smells like oranges so will pull ho'z yo

Holla

dissolve it FTW, but it started to strip paint in my engine bay, so be careful with it. good for my interior tho, no probs.

'preciate da advice. Got a small bottle of Dissolveit, but it don't do much, the B pillar plastic covers are still sticky, like that sh*t's all melted...fo sho...how much of it do I gotta use?? Would turps do da trick??? Maybe should tip a 40 on it........

yep mine old ones were like that. i just replaced them tho, got it in black. i don't think it'll be that easy to clean.

i heard coke left to dry overnight on items can deslove any sh*t there is .. even freakin wood furnishing haha

oh i remember.. we tried coke as a degreaser at science class put it on varnished wood, melted candy, so sticky sh*t and let to dry for a week.. hard as to take off but damn gotta wet with water.. the varnish came off haha!!

hey have you tried steam cleanin' it G?

+1 for our science teacher..

oh and mentos + diet coke = explosion haha!!

Edited by Docile

hey have you tried steam cleanin' it G?

+1 for our science teacher..

oh and mentos + diet coke = explosion haha!!

Word.

I'll get West Coast customs to hook me up wit a new interior one day, da plastic is cracked at the top anyway..... I'm keen to try the coke thing, just to stop the blue messin wit my gangsta threads...

If any of y'all got spare B pillar covers that you don't want, I'd buy them.

Dem hoes you been pimpin gone and jizzed all over you sh*t huh? Squirting that sh*t yo.

:lol::lol:

Dem hoes you been pimpin gone and jizzed all over you sh*t huh? Squirting that sh*t yo.

:lol::lol:

Maybe I'll hook myself up wit a real fireman's pole in the back seat, so dem hoes don't be bumpin' and grindin' on my B pillars no more.....

by da way, whats the best way to get rid of the fishy smell?

Maybe I'll hook myself up wit a real fireman's pole in the back seat, so dem hoes don't be bumpin' and grindin' on my B pillars no more.....

by da way, whats the best way to get rid of the fishy smell?

Tell them to keep close thier legs unless they have showered

Respect to this ******. Most gangsterist homey i seen since me .

I be gangstering round this town mall all 'eve G.

Posted Image

I thought that was sparkle dressed up for a sec.

baha, as everyone expects that sort of awesome sh*t from me.

Wicked.

I just brought a pink phone.

Respect to this ******. Most gangsterist homey i seen since me .

I be gangstering round this town mall all 'eve G.

Posted Image

Down wit G-Unit = down wit a ***** like me

Rep% baby G!