Sign in to follow this  
Phil Neely

Where to go?

<_< I've got an E28 M535 in Ok cond but need's work on body, engine , suspension, interior etc so it can be use as a good daily driver. Don't have the time or know-how but love the car and want the work done properly. Was hoping for a contact to manage the whole job (ideally in Auck).

Anyone suggestions?

We have a sticky in the maintenance forum. When you searched prior to asking your question I would have thought you would have found it? Not to worry I have Linked it here for you.

Who closes these topics?

I'm sure gus could 'manage' it in his spare time.

yep, gus could do it lol. I could do some garage jobs aswell ;)

first thing to make sure is to go under and check that there's no rust in hard-to-fix places, such as where the suspension elemanet, engine mounts, etcx are attached to the frame. last e28 i have seen had major rust where swaybar attaches to the frame. welding frame is ok, but wof inspectors odnt liek it and they always ask for receipts of pro work and stuff...

prepare yourself for expenses. if the job is done by the pros $1000's will clock up very fast...

having said that, I got a siutable turbo setup for m30b35 that i would like to see go on e28 535 ;), that can be done for reasonably cheap ;)