Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

Forum request

In the old days ;) we used to have our rides and location listed on the left side under our avatars. We dont seem to have any more with the new forum software.

Now Ive noticed recently wth people selling things that the first question is 'where are you ?' Also when people are asking for help with something they are regularly leaving out the details of their cars.

Is it possible with the new software for us to have our cars and location listed again ?

In the old days ;) we used to have our rides and location listed on the left side under our avatars. We dont seem to have any more with the new forum software.

Now Ive noticed recently wth people selling things that the first question is 'where are you ?' Also when people are asking for help with something they are regularly leaving out the details of their cars.

Is it possible with the new software for us to have our cars and location listed again ?

That would be a good feature to have.

If you've filled in your profile, it does show where you are from, just not your rides.

I hadnt noticed the location bit was working if you had filled it in. I guess when I saw the postings offering parts those people just hadnt done it cause it was the first place I looked !

i had my location filed in but it seems you also have to fill in the location feild where it says "check length"