Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

Skidfest

Hey skidfest is coming up on the 29th of October(sunday)

Anyone going?

Anyone gonna enter?

Me and mates are going to enter in a Matt Black super ghetto Holden Commodore just for fun like we did last time.Makita one way adjustables,locker etc.

Would be good to see a bimmer enter,would enter mine but no LSD = no fun.

post-1246-1161414093_thumb.jpg

Chur

Yeah bro I'll be there. I know what you mean by no LSD = crap skids.

Me and my older brothers put a holden 202 3.3ltr into a little 74 honda civic like the one in the picture.

Solid mounted everything, custom and balanced driveshaft, custom locker B) , modified cooling system , independent front brakes see the levers in the middle of the dash? Doeys on the spot or wah??

We should win the piston class catagory hands down :ph34r:

Should be a good day

post-746-1161462126_thumb.jpg

post-746-1161462456_thumb.jpg

Edited by MrHamWallet

Haha tough,guess I'll see you there then.202 engines kick arse,dunno if you saw it last year but that guy tht made the sand buggy with a 202.

He won the piston class easy.

What do the levers do?

Im guessin brake bias?

Man, you so should have chucked a honda city turbo engine in their instead. Straight bolt in. Tough engines, and just free boosted it. Should be a laugh though.

Haha yeh man that thing will be badass lol one of a kind thats for sure!

Just finished disconnecting rear brakes on Holden,and put some more metal into the locker lol.Cant wait gonna brush on another coat of Dulux Timbercryl if the weather clears up haha

Im guessin brake bias?

Man, you so should have chucked a honda city turbo engine in their instead. Straight bolt in. Tough engines, and just free boosted it. Should be a laugh though.

Yep each lever opperates the front brakes only and seperately.

We chucked the holden motor in cause we have like 4 of them lying round. Older bro had bought the little honda for $200 5 years ago and it was just sitting there. Thought it would be pretty funny machine to bang up. Donut radius is under two meters so can just go mental with heaps of room

F**k yeh cost me 25 bucks from mitre ten and 3 dollers for a brush and came out sweet..nah came out sh*t but couldnt have asked for much better from house paint haha.

Got any pics of that dirty holden??? What are you doing with the cooling system on it. If you wanna win you have to be out there thrashin it for a while. Stock setup won't handle the jandle if ya know what I mean

Not running anything different aye...Ran it standard last time and it didn't blow anything...just obviuosly hot as f**k but was still good enough to drive back onto trailer.Just got 2 big fans but nothing much.

Anyways not really wanting to win anything,just wanna do a burnout without having to worry bout anything lol.

You wouldn't know if they're being strict on helmets would ya?Last time helmets weren't required.

Yeah helmuts and liscence compulsory

Car can be what ever condition

Hmm..just read the regulations and stuff from last time and says helmets were compulsary but i know that i for one didn't wear one.

Take one anyways.

Also,can I ask how your cooling ur shizz?

Cheers

Running 1 1/4" pipes str8t off the water pump down under the full length of the car onto the radiator mounted in the boot with couply fans. Rangi as but affective. Also no thermastat. Hahaha you should see the manifold glowing white when we skid it at night then it must get that hot a valve starts to stick and she drops a cylinder. hahaha lucky we got 6 huh

Haha mean,what time you heading over for scruitineering and sh*t like that?

Keen to meet ya aye

Holler haha

Haha Due to lack of funds and working saturday we gonna be going in the local burnout competion instead. On the pad down the end of port rd. $20 bucks to enter and $1000 prize money.

Hahaha Easy money...

Good luck with your holden bro. Those 3.8's go long and hard. I'll give you one tip.........

Use heaps of the area available, lots of wheel speed for more smoke and once you pops the tyres f**kin keep the sh*t going on the rims and swing her out into the barriers . Get all crazy untill they tell you to get off. Crowd luvs it.

That's what I pay money to see.......... :ph34r:

Edited by MrHamWallet

Ohh guttered...are ya still going to go to watch?keen to meet you lol.

Yeh did that last time if anyone went,black holden wagon...went round a couple o's with 1 popped tyre and tryed to get it to stop just before barrier but that lil punjabi had a cry so we had to stop haha.Tyres are being soaked in silcon tonight so should be pretty loose lol

Cheers man

Miller bro read the thread from the start. Geeez.

Nah can't afford the gas down aye.

Yeah same allways keen to meet someone from the bimmersport forums aye

Not entering anymore!!

Went out into the wop wops to "test" the beast and it cooked itself.Aparently wasn't getting any air from the rangi air intake we made.Rev counter we realised today was about 3k too slow so when we were supposidly not redlining it,it was past the redline lol so there ya go.

Wish that had happend at skidfest aye...twas a bitch to tow back with my car haha

Ratshit to here that cuz. Must b f**kin gutted

So you heading down there as a spectator still??

We just about to throw the civic on the trailer, I'll take some pics and post them up tonight