Sign in to follow this  
ThreeOneEight

Mtech One 318i $1250

Hey all, saw a metallic grey 1985 318i Auto 2 door for sale on the side of Randwick Rd in Moera, Lower Hutt, yesterday- had wof and rego till january, only 1250 bucks... best bit was it has a full Mtech 1 kit and boot spoiler, all undamaged, even with the pinstriping and foglamps intact. the body itself wasn't too bad aside from a small dent in the left rear wing. There were covers on the seats, but there also appeared to be Motorsport seats underneath, judging by the side bolstering. Anyway, it looked like a good buy, but I am overcommitted- so here's the number: 021336667

If I go past it again, I'll try and get some pics.

Will

I took it for a drive last saturday heres some stuff i found wrong with it

The engine makes a slight ticking noise and is in urgent need of an oil change, the gearbox slips majorly in every gear, Interior is in bad condition, exterior is in bad condition and the bodykit did have a few cracks on the lip of the front bumper

I didnt find any rust though and it had some bbs wheels

The guy was interested in trades too

I took it for a drive last saturday heres some stuff i found wrong with it

The engine makes a slight ticking noise and is in urgent need of an oil change, the gearbox slips majorly in every gear, Interior is in bad condition, exterior is in bad condition and the bodykit did have a few cracks on the lip of the front bumper

I didnt find any rust though and it had some bbs wheels

The guy was interested in trades too

Trust me to miss all that! It was raining a killer storm when i saw it though.