Sign in to follow this  
minima

M3 CSL

I have used a lot of radars in the past starting with Whistler and Bell 945 but 2 years ago, I bought a V1 ex the US and have not looked back since. Haven't had a close call since. You can easily reprogram them thru the web site to make them NZ friendly but I have not bothered. Extremely happy with range etc but really like the front & back sensors as I hate slowing down for a signal and not knowing if it is behind me or in front of me. Excellent feature - if not the best feature !!!

The only issue with the V1 is that they are designed for left hand drive cars so when you place it in the middle of the screen, the display points away from you. After extensive testing, I mount mine on the right hand bottom corner of my windscreen and the display is perfect to clance at without being obtrusive.

I am about to bring in a couple of the v1s for friends. My grand father lives in the US and I order direct to Valentine and get them delivered to his home. He wraps them up and posts them to me. If anyone wants to join the next order, let me know ASAP as we share the postage cost to NZ equally.

Send me an email.

Ron

I run V1 .. its saved myself and a few of the boys on the runs many many times. But yeah best option is to not speed ... especially in popular areas.

I have more fun in the twistes anyways than going flat out.

One of the fun things a V1 can do is integrate with the dash of a BMW

That means the warning messages appear in the Check Control display or on the on-board monitor

So you don't have to look at the V1 display, it all appears on the dashboard in front of you.....

One of the fun things a V1 can do is integrate with the dash of a BMW

That means the warning messages appear in the Check Control display or on the on-board monitor

So you don't have to look at the V1 display, it all appears on the dashboard in front of you.....

Tell me more :-)