Sign in to follow this  
cainchapman

Four door

Todays bit of fun.

I'll post a few before we disappear off to the Hitech Awards.

Ciao

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by cainchapman

I'd have one of them any day.

Well, what can I tell you about it?

It is a lovely car. 6 speed electro-mechanical manual transmission. 4.2 litre V8, 295kW, 451Nm.

This one is is go faster Sport GT model with the 20" wheels and big brakes. The little knob in the centre console is for selecting either forward gears or reverse. Foot on the brake and lift and pull back for reverse or foot on the brake and push forward for Drive.

Everytime you start the car, it selects Auto gearchanging. Manual can be selected, or you can just ping it down gears manually in the Auto mode and fly passed someone and then it reverts to Auto.

If you hit the sport button, it stiffens up the suspension and gives a blip of the throttle on down shifts (sounds great). On the sound, it's very quiet inside and definitely sounds better from outside (disappointing).

Steering is vague and the brake pedal lacks feel. The brakes are magnificent though and hauls the car up in no time. Stereo wasn't grand.

0-100kph in 5.2 sec and 12.7 sec 0-400m. It is quick and a great cruiser. However, not really a performance car. More luxury GT. $280,000 in this spec.