Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

F**KEN WINDOWS!!!!!

OOOOOK,this is getting ridiculous.

I've always had a problem with my electric windows.I fixed them by just cleaning the contacts etc and that fixed the problem.

I know that there is def. somthing wrong with the drivers side,rear window(motor's shot).

But today,the front passengers side window crapped itself.It sounds like it wants to work,like it makes a clicky sound as if it was struggling,but nothing happens.Then I realised that the front wasnt working.So i just held the switch down and pushed all the up/down switches on all the windows (in a angry manner) and it came down.I was stoked so I drove home.

Got home and the pieca sh*t window wouldnt go back up(it was down the whole way).I tryed doing the same thing to get it up and wouldnt go.Then it started pissing down with rain so had to clear out the garage and drive it in.

Took the door cards off to try push the window up and no go.

Any ideas on what it could be?I've tryed swapping the switches and shizz round,cleaned the surfaces etc so I got nothing else in my lil book of No-ledge.

Help

Chur

Ashkan

I have bought 2 facelifts, both had drivers passenger motor believed to be blown. Getting the bitch out is a mission from what limited time I had last night. Tell me an easier way!~