Sign in to follow this  
lidistick

840ci!

has any one actually seen or driven this thing?I am kinda thinking about it.....

Just a service, brakes etc etc.

WAA !! dats so bs... brakes dont cost 1k each !! an oil change and an spark plug change on a m60 cost us about 300ish.. brakes cost us 200 for the back... im pretty sure they share the same components with a 7 series..

has any one actually seen or driven this thing?I am kinda thinking about it.....

i saw one at west auck.. DAMN!! you wouldn't believe it.. its just one of those cars that make you stand out... oh btw does it have flip up lights as well??

Edited by Docile

yes it has flip up lights.And beleive me 10 k is possible.It would be a lot of things but its possible.

I'VE SEEN IT!!!

Needs $2500 worth of work as estimated by Coombes Johnston BMW Hamilton. Dealer will do most of it minus replacing the pixel board. He still wants $25K for the car. Paintwork is MINT. Interior is very very very well looked after for the mileage.

Engine looks tidy but needs a few new gaskets.

He offered me $12K for my 328i. So tempted now. Might pay to pull out the bilsteins and trade it instead with the original shocks and springs.

Will mull over it during the weekend.

:D

our m60 was reconditioned/rebuilt from the ground up at team mcmillian for 8k by the previous owner.. after an incident with a dumb as mechanic putting the wrong water pump in. the engine is practically brand new now

in saying so this was a major repair job.. but he was saying 10k for just an inspection/service job??

yes it has flip up lights.And beleive me 10 k is possible.It would be a lot of things but its possible.

YEAH YAH !! they just dont make cars like that anymore haha !!

I'VE SEEN IT!!!

Needs $2500 worth of work as estimated by Coombes Johnston BMW Hamilton. Dealer will do most of it minus replacing the pixel board. He still wants $25K for the car. Paintwork is MINT. Interior is very very very well looked after for the mileage.

Engine looks tidy but needs a few new gaskets.

He offered me $12K for my 328i. So tempted now. Might pay to pull out the bilsteins and trade it instead with the original shocks and springs.

Will mull over it during the weekend.

:D

squeeze him more for your 328i! push for 13k or so :)

if you do get it, POST PICS ASAP !! and will you be the first 8 series owner in bimmersport??

i remembera few months back there was atleast 4 or so 8 series being sold over trade me.. but dont think they wer manuals though price range about 22 - 40k

Edit: you can get parts from this guy if you need some: 850i wreck

its a while back, but he prob still has it

Edited by Docile