Sign in to follow this  
ipwnyou

White E30 Parts needed!

Hi,

Looking for a front right quarter pannel in white for the E30 - I have a facelift, but I know the pre f/l fits it just doesnt have the hole for the indicator (well, some dont..). I have a green one currently that I cant be bothered repainting. I also require a non bent white valance - I have a white one currently that I bought to replace my crashed one, but it's just as bad (stupid purchases :angry: ). I also want a white top front bumper - I know these are really hard to find, but I have a black one in perfect condition i'm willing to swap with some $$ if anyone was looking for a black one.

Please dont tell me you have ones in different colours as I only want white so I dont have to repaint!

Thanks

Thanks Andy - I've asked him if its genuine bmw white or painted - looks a bit painted heh. Definately dont like the white trims though, fortunately mine are brand new.

And yep i'm back - with big plans for the poor crippled E30

want some white mirrors? pm me if ya do thanks

Got some white mirrors already, thanks though :)

No long need a valance BTW - Just scored myself a Mtech2 front ;)

lol you noob.. the valance you showed me was a Mtech 1 valance lol. It wont fit on your facelift.

Posted Image

as appose to mtech 2 which looks alot like

Posted Image

Edited by E30stz

look on the bright side.. if you can mod it to fit (which would be a pain in the arse) .. you'd have a nearly full Mtech 1 kit on your facelift car which is relatively unheard of.... but you wouldnt be able to use your iS lip on either mtech 1 / 2

yeah im looking at people that have put the mtech1 onto facelifts...I mean, i have everything else pretty much lol.

I've been looking at it, and it's only a bitch because of the mount points, I'm fairly certain I could get it fitted...would be kinda cool lol.

Know anyone that wants to buy my front lip? I need to sell shiz off to pay for this car upgrade and fixing at any rate.

Guest Andrew

Still DYING to find a white front right 1/4 pannel - I'm so sick of my green one!!!

paint it!

paint it!

Too much hassle & money unless you can find me somewhere that would colour match my pannel for $40 - $70

is lip? how much im keen?

$250 for you B)

I think Andy might be interested though as he sold it to me (for $400 I might add, fresh out of the box and strait from BMW) and told me if i ever wanted to sell it again, to talk to him first...if not, all good!

Its White right? Hehe dont sell it to anyone else... ill talk to andy and you on sunday...