Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

Spotted

Saw you yesterday at the Kelvin Road Shops in Papakura, drove past in my car. Was wondering what you were doing in this hell hole of a town lol

Sorry to hi-jack ye thread,saw a red mtech* e30 drive past me this morning on Wairau rd..plates were PM1***.Some lady was driving it...

to sakdbma : was it you that was doing the guard roling? Im prty sua i saw that blak e30 in town one nyt and this chik was driving it...?? dus it hav a flip down screen in the bcak or is that sum other car...

hu evers it was i saw it and i just had to folow it.... drewl... hahaha

haha yea that was me lol prolly the night i had the video camera out the sunroof lol

Saw you yesterday at the Kelvin Road Shops in Papakura, drove past in my car. Was wondering what you were doing in this hell hole of a town lol

Yeh thats me, Unfortunately Im having to park up at many towns I dont genrally approve of lately, I have gone to nearly every Dairy in South Auckland and East Auckland wraping the streets ice cream refridgerators in new promotional graphics.

So next time you have an ice block or ice cream from streets, please admire the fridge you take it out of as I have slaved over it to asthetically please you!