Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

Tints..anyone need them?

Rang the guys from Unique Tints today and they quoted me $200 to do my E30 with whatever tints I want.They also had a deal where if you get 2 cars booked in,they knock off 25% off the second car.

So if anyone wants to go halves and pay $150 for professional tints,that'd be sweet.

Going to ring and book my car in on Monday morning or Saturday if they're open.If anyones genuinly keen let me know before I book to save us all money :)

Cheers

That's $175 each, not $150, unless they knock 25% off both cars?

Mine cost me over $350 for the whole lot. Very happy with the results, and I have a lifetime warranty with mine.

Mine cost, $200 for full pro tints. Im very happy with mine

It would be 400 all up right? a quarter of 400 is 100 so 300 altogether divided by 2 = 150 haha man I'm onto it...must be the exams.

Yep any car you want and get a one year gaurantee.

It's in Northcote/Birkenhead on the Shore.

http://www.uniquetints.com/specials.html for more.

Chur

pay more attention in your exams its 25% off the second car at 200 per car take away 25% off the second car makes $350 all up devide that by 2 and you have $175 each like silver fox stated. :)

Ahhh how embarrising.

I stand corrected there you go

$175 still sweet haha

Damn ashkan, you better hope you didnt make any mistakes like that in your exam!!

haha my e-cock just got huge. 1000 posts!! bahaha

Yeh that might be why my cooking exam turned to sh!t.

3 cups of salt instead of 3 teaspoons?

Yusss well done.Consult Gus regarding XXL E-Cock protection.

Are they only contactable via celly? Are they therefore mobile? How long will it take to do an e30 sedan? Very keen.

Yep mobile but youll have to pay extra.

I dunno he said 3 hours max if it all goes to plan bla bla bla.

Yeh man choose whatever shade you want.

Gimme a txt if your still keen

Chur

Yeh man choose whatever shade you want.

Gimme a txt if your still keen

Chur

Did you get it done? I'm gonna get mine done, prefer mobile on the 27th, 28th or eailer if they're open.

Turn out good?

Did you get it done? I'm gonna get mine done, prefer mobile on the 27th, 28th or eailer if they're open.

Turn out good?

Hey yup he does a real good job and uses really good quality tints and has a massive range.

Yup nice and dark but then again my are 20% all round so not exactly legal :S it took him just under 3 hours to do my e36 coupe

Nah man,ran out of money due to some coon stealing my phone and having to buy a new one.

Gonna be up north from tommorow (28th) so probly get it done when I get back..(5th of jan)

Nah man,ran out of money due to some coon stealing my phone and having to buy a new one.

Gonna be up north from tommorow (28th) so probly get it done when I get back..(5th of jan)

You mean 23rd? Or if you leave 28th, I wanna get mine done 27th as thats when I leave...

But atm, I'm considering 2 tints, one mirror black and one 35%, mirror first, see how it looks then darken it more.

Got them done yesterday...very happy with the results.Real easy to deal with,walk in walk out in 3 hours a whole lot blacker.sounds dodgy....

Anyways,I got 20% all round,not exactly legal but meh they're pretty dark but not too dark that I can't see out of them...

Before (note:ignore mass amounts of bird sh*t... and dent was due to mother driving into me...still waiting to be fixed!)

Posted Image

Posted Image

After

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Highly recommend using Unique Tints.Badass.

Personally I wouldn't go that dark but it looks OK on a black car. Did they manage to tint over the dot matrix on the front and rear windshields?