Sign in to follow this  
p1_m3

Awesome M3 pics

hope he remembered to put the handbrake on in those first few pics! I can see an AMI ad coming on.........

Guest Spargo

hope he remembered to put the handbrake on in those first few pics! I can see an AMI ad coming on.........

Speaking of which, there was a lambo gallardo handbrake failure pic in swideswipe a couple of weeks ago - stupid bitch didn't fact check - its a common failure point for them.

Speaking of which, there was a lambo gallardo handbrake failure pic in swideswipe a couple of weeks ago - stupid bitch didn't fact check - its a common failure point for them.

What is the failure point- stupid bitch not fact checking or the handbrake?!!!.................

E46 M3 has to be the hottest BMW like.. ever.

werd ...

There are some amazing examples over in the states ... if you guys are ever board one night .. go to e46fanatics.com into the forum and the "Showroom" you'll see where I got my inspiration from :)

Just got me a new desktop wallpaper :D Thats got to be my fav BMW ever.

E46 M3 has to be the hottest BMW like.. ever.

BMW E46 M3 CSL..... geez :D

Woooooow nice. by far the hottest m3 ever, omg i need to shadow line my e30 it reminds me.. shelly can you hook me up with vinyl?

Edited by nz320i

Been said before, but it really is the best looking bmw i've ever seen, not to mention the engine work, dream bimmer.