Sign in to follow this  
ringo

E30 M325i Motorsport

Very rare and sought after car. This car is great fun to drive.

I have owned this car since April 1997. The car has been regularly serviced by Bavarian Motors, North Shore. It is in very good condition. Full service history for the last 8+ years.

219,600 kms

7 owners

Manual

2.5 liter 6 cylinder motor

Comes with all the standard Motorsport extras:

Body Kit

Motorsport suspension

Limited Slip Diff

BMW 15†cross spoke mag wheels

Black Headlining

Sports Seat

Sports steering wheel

Sports gear lever

8 speaker stereo

Sunroof

It also has:

Alarm with remote central locking

Alpine stereo, with 6 CD Stacker

Sub woofer and Amp

Air Conditioning

Performance Chip (140 kW)

Minor Faults

The passenger seat has some wear on the fabric. (The drivers seat has already been recovered.)

The drivers floor mat has a hole worn under the accelerator.

The paint on the rear spoiler has some crazing.

Small crack on the passenger side of the dash. Covered by a dash protector.

Reason for sale:

I have upgraded to an E46 330Ci Motorsport

Trademe Link

I'm asking $12,700 ono on Trademe but will take $12,000.

Yes I am new here. I was at Bavarian Motors today and they suggested that I advertise on this site.

Thanks.

post-1517-1165471038_thumb.jpgpost-1517-1165471139_thumb.jpgpost-1517-1165471192_thumb.jpgpost-1517-1165471213_thumb.jpg

post-1517-1165471316_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tony B

slightly off topic but y does it only have one smiley headlight?

great lookin car

good luck for sale

Im interested to know how much this car cost in 1997?

I got it from a dealer. The original asking price was $32,000, but I ended up paying only $25,000. Since then I have had the car chipped, upgraded the stereo, and added the air-con - that was a special fit from a company in Ponsonby.

I do not know why the one headlight is different. I have not replaced any of them, but I could not say whether they are all original. I have taken out the four 55W bulbs and replaced them all with 100W ones. Makes it so much brighter.

This is a reluctant sale. I have had the E46 for just over a month while deciding whether or not to sell this one. Unfortunately I do not have enough room to keep both of my Beemers, along with my wifes car (also a Beemer) - only got a two car garage.

Thanks for the nice comments.

Edited by Tony B

most NZ new e30s were lopsided smileys and SA ones too

Good luck with sale, looks nice.

B)-->

QUOTE(Tony B @ Dec 7 2006, 10:20 PM) 102498[/snapback]

Unfortunately I do not have enough room to keep both of my Beemers, along with my wifes car (also a Beemer) - only got a two car garage.

I still think the best answer here is to sell the wife's car (unless it's an M3) or trade the wife and her car for an M3... or sell her on the black market to pay for a bigger garage to buy more BMW's.

I still think the best answer here is to sell the wife's car (unless it's an M3) or trade the wife and her car for an M3... or sell her on the black market to pay for a bigger garage to buy more BMW's.

If you knew my wife, you would know why I would never want to trade her...

Looking over your shoulder is she?

I think the solution is obvious here ... it has to go ... the wife.. not the car.

I thought everyone had 2 Bimmers each, oh well :(.

Edited by E30stz

haha yeah turn it into a race car for the weekends, just kidding, nice car! And is it safe to go with 100W bulbs? im keen to also.

Think you can run into trouble with warrants and or cops with 100watts. you would have to be unlucky tho

Edited by drifty325i

Think you can run into trouble with warrants and or cops with 100watts. you would have to be unlucky tho

I've been running 100W bulbs in this car for 8+ years, and in my previous car before that as well. I have never had any problems.

I have changed over both the dip, and the full beam bulbs. If you are concerned, maybe only change ove rthe high beam.

And as to the race car, well it will do a 1min 20 sec around Pukekohe without pushing it too hard. It is, or should I say was, my daily driver, so it gets looked after.

B)-->

QUOTE(Tony B @ Dec 7 2006, 10:20 PM) 102498[/snapback]
This is a reluctant sale. I have had the E46 for just over a month while deciding whether or not to sell this one. Unfortunately I do not have enough room to keep both of my Beemers, along with my wifes car (also a Beemer) - only got a two car garage.

This is bullshit ... there is always room for an e30 even as nice as this :D

I have a two car garage .. 1 x e46 and 1 flatmate with a GSR .. e30 gets driven once a week for a day and get washed every week and sits outside in the spare vistor park. . . feel the love .. build a new garage .. keep it!

:D

good luck with the otherwise :)