Sign in to follow this  
E34-535ti

Red E30 Turbo spotted in Wgtn

Hi, my first post :D

I saw a red E30 Turbo in Lower Hutt the other day and was wondering if it belonged to anybody here??

Saw what looked like a E30 with MASSIVE bull bars on the front coming towards me, but it actually turned out to be an intercooler with very large plumbing either side!!!!

Guest Spargo

AHAHAHAHA!!

That would be Glenn. His E30 323i has a 1JZ from a Mk1 supra. Twin turbo'd, good for 218rwKw. He'll be along shortly.....

Guest Andrew

AHAHAHAHA!!

That would be Glenn. His E30 323i has a 1JZ from a Mk1 supra. Twin turbo'd, good for 218rwKw. He'll be along shortly.....

The dude who asked the question - E34-535ti - knows Glenn.. hah..

Guest Andrew

Busted!!! How'd you know? was it the chessy grin still on my face from the dyno run on Saturday??

no - i've never met you . Glen just told me about his mate who got a 5er that was going to get a lexus v8 but then a turbo m30 project was better *breath* I guess thats you!

Saw what looked like a E30 with MASSIVE bull bars on the front coming towards me, but it actually turned out to be an intercooler with very large plumbing either side!!!!

hahaha

I think that it would be impossible to miss that intercooler, that is massive and bloody impressive.

I bet it has quite a few people taking a second look, to make sure their eyes weren't decieving them.

Cheers

Guest Andrew

Ahhh yes that would be me. Have looked at a few options, Lexus V8, 1JZ, 2JZ but for a number of reasons have gone back to the good old M30!

dirty turbo bmw motor - ahh nothing better.