Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

My 318i

Just finished cleaning it for the chch meet tomorrow and thought id take a few pics and see what you guys thought

post-1141-1165543884.jpgpost-1141-1165543992_thumb.jpgpost-1141-1165544111_thumb.jpgpost-1141-1165544191_thumb.jpg

Good man! i like

Black the centres out on those mags and dump it, it will look mint!

Black the chrome grill, and mtech front to hehe

Good man! i like

Black the centres out on those mags and dump it, it will look mint!

Black the chrome grill, and mtech front to hehe

Cheers dude. Yea thats pretty much the plan for it ay. Hopefully have it kitted and respray in the new year and then drop it. Oh and replace the altezza lights with some smoked euro tail lights.

That will be one sweet e36 when its done.

That will be one sweet e36 when its done.

Yea i hope so ay. After all that maybe look at a repower with a 2.8. Or ill just buy a m3 :D

haha yea well its not outta the question. Its weather i can afford it or not

Thos mags are pretty sick dude, they have a decent lip on them. Would look sooo sick painted black centres

Thos mags are pretty sick dude, they have a decent lip on them. Would look sooo sick painted black centres

Would some be able to photoshop that for me. I tried on paint but it looks rather average lol

I tried photoshopping it for you, it is hard to do as painting things black doesn't always work and trying to make them look real is quite hard too. I also tinted the windows jut for fun hehehehe hope this gives you an idea of the wheels

I tried photoshopping it for you, it is hard to do as painting things black doesn't always work and trying to make them look real is quite hard too. I also tinted the windows jut for fun hehehehe hope this gives you an idea of the wheels

sorry it didnt work trying again

post-180-1165738575.jpg

post-180-1165739609_thumb.jpg

Awesome! Thanx shorty, definately looks mean and gives me something to think about

nice ride man!

yeah i reckon you should replace those tail lights and a little slammage! :D

Cheers dude. Yea im definately sick of the tail lights now. they look cool when i first brought them but then i was a noob, still am but not so much lol. Im gunna get my hans on some euro style ones nad then smoke them

Yea i hope so ay. After all that maybe look at a repower with a 2.8. Or ill just buy a m3 :D

you could allways just buy mine :D

post-1379-1188444731_thumb.jpg

tempted. But I still need another 16grand from somewhere and im not too keen on the whole loan thing