Sign in to follow this  
318isCoupe

318iS

Took some photo's this afternoon.

Once my Bimmersport stickers have arrived I'll give it a decent clean and take it for some decent photo's somewhere pretty.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Latest Mod. Foglight Delete :D Anyone got any spares around?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That's all for now.. Will take some interior photo's next time.

Edited by 318isCoupe

sweet car man - very taste full.

Please take that jap plate holder off and throw it off the nearest bridge.

is that custom door trim ?

Edited by E30stz

sweet car man - very taste full.

Please take that jap plate holder off and throw it off the nearest bridge.

Will do! going to order some euro-plates anyway.

is that custom door trim ?

The black strip with the m badging? as far as I know that would have gone on factory with the rest of the M-Sport options.

I like the height of the factory suspension in the back, but I think the front needs to come down about an inch or so to even things up.

Edited by 318isCoupe

dude you stole my wheels! :P

Technically, I had them before you did :D

You just got them on the car first!

Technically, I had them before you did :D

You just got them on the car first!

Yeah true, all good though, I was the first in town to get em on too!

I love those wheels, they look fully sick on bimmers man

Yeh will definately have to roll up to Auckland for the next cruise. Might try and track down whoever it is that's got the silver 325 with bimmersport stickers in Tauranga too.

I was the first set they sold in the Bay of Plenty apparently, but yeh, they're a good looking wheel, and not that hard to keep clean, just along that second "lip" between the spokes where dust likes to hide. didn't really clean the car much for these photo's, the insides of the guards are dirty and the wheels aren't all that clean.. but it was a rush job so the next set of photo's will be much better.

looks sweet, I never really liked the red coupes or the silver coupes but hey look what I got a silver coupe and the silver and the red have actually grown on me.

The wheels really suit the car looks awesome.

I love wheels that are easy to clean!!! hate washing my parents cars, dad's got m5 wheels on his 5 series and mum has sum multi spoke wheels and they are the worst to clean

looks sweet, I never really liked the red coupes or the silver coupes but hey look what I got a silver coupe and the silver and the red have actually grown on me.

The wheels really suit the car looks awesome.

I love wheels that are easy to clean!!! hate washing my parents cars, dad's got m5 wheels on his 5 series and mum has sum multi spoke wheels and they are the worst to clean

Cheers :)

Took me a bit for the red to grow on me too.. I'm a black and blue car person at heart.

The wheels are a lot easier to clean than the factory ones!

Cheers :)

Took me a bit for the red to grow on me too.. I'm a black and blue car person at heart.

The wheels are a lot easier to clean than the factory ones!

black is my fav car colour hard to keep clean but looks mean on a straight car, either that or gun metal grey

Yeh dust is a prick on black cars. I manage to keep the red reasonably clean, it's not at it's best in these photo's.

Cheers.

Bimmersport stickers should hopefully be here sometime this week so a few of my friends and I are going for a drive in our cars on saturday depending on weather.. probably towards Coromandel.. or maybe the other direction towards Whakatane.. to take some photo's and go for a bit of a cruise. I've got a Panasonic DMC-FZ5 Lumix with the Leica lense etc, which is alright for a non-SLR, 12x optical zoom and so on. But my friend Kyle has a digital SLR so we'll take some decent photo's with that.

diggin the wheels. im not a fan of red. at all. but the colour looks tits. you have pulled it off nicely. me likes :D IS it manual or auto?

diggin the wheels. im not a fan of red. at all. but the colour looks tits. you have pulled it off nicely. me likes :D IS it manual or auto?

Cheers! and it's auto.. and N/A.. for now =]

Downing/Atlanta supercharger kit on the cards, $3399USD and a 6 hour bolt-on job (they say 4 hours but something unexpected WILL happen) for a 7psi supercharger kit and a rising rate fuel pressure regulator of some description.

should be good for ~200hp (they claim 225hp on a standard motor without any other modifications, so hopefully I'll get somewhere around that after exhaust, intake and the supercharger kit)

Manual conversion first though..

And no, I don't want to sell it to buy a 328i Coupe instead of modifying this one (unless it's manual, looks and handles as well as this one and has the individuality factor of a supercharged 318iS)

nice ride man!

they sitting on factory suspension atm? love the rims!

Yep, M-Sport suspension which was factory optioned, I think they're about a 35mm drop over the standard E36 height though.. probably drop the front another 25-30mm at some point.

And cheers, general opinion is those wheels look pretty good so I'm stoked on that!

Edited by 318isCoupe

More photo's

Bimmersport stickers arrived, cheers Gus.

Posted Image

Front seats.

Posted Image

An E36 Coupes attempt at a backseat.

Posted Image

Nothing fancy, but it's served me well in 3 cars & counting.

Posted Image

Took these while the missus was having a "bathroom break".. ignore the fool in the passenger seat, He's got big holes in his ears.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very Nice dude, red e36s a fine by me.

An m3 bottom bumper lip would really cap off the front end :rolleyes: imo

Very Nice dude, red e36s a fine by me.

An m3 bottom bumper lip would really cap off the front end :rolleyes: imo

Yeh, I don't know whether they'd attach to the factory bumper though..

A tasteful lip coupled with dropping the front an inch or so would do wonders to relieve the 4wd stance it's flaunting in the 4th photo down.

Dont think it would be to hard to do something there with the lip,

Dont think it would be to hard to do something there with the lip,

Yeh, gotta do something about the big gap behind the bumper too.

Mesh..

Or a frontmount :D attached to a GT2830.