Sign in to follow this  
Gus

PowerFlex control arm bush

anyone had any problem with these? after the track on friday I have an odd knocking..further investigation reveals the black bracket part that goes in the lollipop has fallen out, leaving the purple urethane part all alone

have contacted powerflex and waiting for reply as I would like to buy them separately and need some other bits n bobs...a pain in the ass though and an odd problem

How long have you had them in there?

I've had mine in a few thousand k's and haven't had any problems. Tim (bumpstop) had them done at the same time.

Spose I haven't taken my car on the track at all, that shouldn't affect it too much though.

about a year or so? including 3-4 track days i imagine? was pretty rough on it on friday, yet still...shouldnt really be doing that...happy with them nonetheless performance wise

anyone had any problem with these? after the track on friday I have an odd knocking..further investigation reveals the black bracket part that goes in the lollipop has fallen out, leaving the purple urethane part all alone

have contacted powerflex and waiting for reply as I would like to buy them separately and need some other bits n bobs...a pain in the ass though and an odd problem

Hmmm, interesting!!!

Mine are fine after a day of abuse on the track.

Will double check though!!

Hmmm, interesting!!!

Mine are fine after a day of abuse on the track.

Will double check though!!

Had mine for 3 years, done 8 track days, no probs. My ball joints haven't done so well though :(

might be able to get it warrantied, after they offered

impressed so far, will see how it turns out

they are going to warranty the part, which is very good of them

ordered a diff bush as well, so hopefully will arrive sometime in the near future!

very impressed with their customer service, would use again