Sign in to follow this  
aenima

Anyone else having trouble uploading pics?

Trying to upload a 115kb .jpg picture in the Ride section but it says, "Uploading File" for ages and ages... :unsure:

Is working fine for me? What speed internet connection?

I've got broadband. Im using firefox, maybe that has something to do with it. It doesn't even work when I try upload a 1.75kb picture :wacko: Must just be me

Same here ... at the moment I cant even try to upload images .. there is no upload box things ...

Also has the top bimmersport logo gone from the top of the page for you guys?

I'm having the same problem as joshnz?

I wanted to put a pic up in the "stickers" thread

i had trouble replying to threads the other day lasted a good few days, seems to be ok now, obviously, but kept getting the internet explorer has a problem and needs to close thing everytime i tried to reply to threads, probably just my computer being a dick but ya neva no.

Now I can't see the upload thing -

Yes the top bimmersport banner was removed intentionally - the site will be slotting into the new bimmersport.co.nz toward the end of this week.

Works for me now. Firefox 1.5.8 and Firefox 2.0

OK -

Here are 6 images which clearly show how to upload pics. I don't use Windows so some things look a bit different.

post-1521-1166493762_thumb.png post-1521-1166493776_thumb.png post-1521-1166493785_thumb.png post-1521-1166493793_thumb.png post-1521-1166493801_thumb.png post-1521-1166493810_thumb.png

Andrew,

Ive just uploaded some photos and it all worked fine except for one. It doesnt stand out for size or anything and what happens is after the section finishes with 'uploading file' I didnt get the 'Upload succesful' part, the area just stayed blank and gave me the drop box showing 0 attachments.

I refereshed the page and tried with a couple of other photos and it worked fine, just not with this one. Ive been back and tried it again but no dice.

six photos of a seven series....no wonder! <_<

Edited by kiwi535

Andrew,

Ive just uploaded some photos and it all worked fine except for one. It doesnt stand out for size or anything and what happens is after the section finishes with 'uploading file' I didnt get the 'Upload succesful' part, the area just stayed blank and gave me the drop box showing 0 attachments.

I refereshed the page and tried with a couple of other photos and it worked fine, just not with this one. Ive been back and tried it again but no dice.

File format?

i got firefox and IE everything seems to go sweet qith firefox, but IE seems to get mucked around a bit, im using fire fox at the moment, cant seem to reply using IE

File format?

Sorry mate, forgot all about this until now....just tried some more photos and same problem. The page refreshes but the 'bar' at the bottom of the screen has not made it all the way....files are from a k800i and JPG format.

Its doing it with all of them now....Ill try changing the format and see if that does anything.

[edit]

Right then, straight from the phone seems to be the problem. I opened those from my last post and 'emailed' them to shrink the size and they all uploaded fine. Is there still a size limit ? I seem to remember 500k or something with the old software.

Whatever, I know how to sort it out for me anyway !

Edited by martyyn

Had same problems, seems to be pic size, have reduced pics and now can download no probs, resized them to 640 pixels.