Sign in to follow this  
Gus

Ireland Urethane

is anyone using the ireland engineering rear trailing arm bushes? i have used the power flex ones but they expensive...the ireland ones are about 1/2 of the price....anyone?

Edited by Gus

Can't help with that, but George Stock in Auckland have them in polyurethane for 95.55 plus gst for the E30 series cars, talk to Grant Scheuber if interested.

No sorry, but they have a list out with what they have for the E30 cars, most front bushes as well.

if you buy some wanna get in touch with me and buy together? cheers

Is just as easy to do it this way:

Stocks

103 Gasson St

Sydenham

CHRISTCHURCH

AutoParts & Tyre Repair Sales

Telephone 64-3-366 2500

FreePhone 0800-678 625 (South Island Only)

Tell them you are building an E30 class car and you should get the same discount.

well got em ordered....being couriered now..hopefully get here this arvo or tomorrow

thanks for that fullas

is anyone using the ireland engineering rear trailing arm bushes? i have used the power flex ones but they expensive...the ireland ones are about 1/2 of the price....anyone?

me, both T/A and subframe. Only problem was I had to trim the subframe ones as the lip was too large. Other than that no worries, over a year old.

me, both T/A and subframe. Only problem was I had to trim the subframe ones as the lip was too large. Other than that no worries, over a year old.

how much were rear subframe ?

funny, i called stock but they said they do not sell rear subframe busches ? can you guys plz advice where to get it all asap (wanna do it over xmas break).

I basiucally need all rear urethane busches - subframe, trailing arms, swaybar link and swaybar chasis... complete set....

oh yeah, regarding Ireland engineering.

TWO WEEKS AGO I have ordered a wastegate from US ebay shop and set uf busched from IE. wastegate arrived in 5 days (awesome). IE didnt process my order for 2 weeks now. I have ordered through their secure website, paid by CC, emailed them 3 times already and NO reply whatsoever.

funny thing is, before I ordered, I emailed them whether they ship to NZ and their were replying within usually 24 hours....

I just dont know what to say really... will call that stock number abouve and order some too and find out what price they will give me.

Edited by mops

Stocks should have the following (as I bought them off them not last week but the week prior).

- front anti roll bar link bushes

- front sway bar kit

- rear trailing arm kit

- front lower control arm kit and rear bush single offset

Stocks should have the following (as I bought them off them not last week but the week prior).

- front anti roll bar link bushes

- front sway bar kit

- rear trailing arm kit

- front lower control arm kit and rear bush single offset

thanks for the info.

I think i called them before but they wanted $154+GST for rear trailing arm kit?

rear subframe are so *PITA* to find. I got no clue where to get them (short of ordering them custom made for $110+ each).

I might just get stock ones, depending on how much are they.... any idea how much stock ones are going for ?

mops...for rear subframe go powerflex.co.uk...their service is excellent

have just installed the stocks rear trailing arm bushes...very easy to install and look v high quality gear...wont be on road for a while to test but im sure they'll be similar to others

mops...for rear subframe go powerflex.co.uk...their service is excellent

have just installed the stocks rear trailing arm bushes...very easy to install and look v high quality gear...wont be on road for a while to test but im sure they'll be similar to others

gus, can i ask you how much were they landed ?

how long did it took for them to arrive ? (as I'm wanting to get them before new years, i do realize it is tight deadline)... ?

ya wont get em before then...cant really remember..2 weeks maybe? not sure on $$ either..got in a set

ya wont get em before then...cant really remember..2 weeks maybe? not sure on $$ either..got in a set

what did you get in a set and how much was the whole thing ?

i might buy a whole set, if the price is reasonable.... did you instaleld them in your car yet ? are they ok ?

IE have shocking/non-existent customer service. Check their website for price, can't remember freight but it wasn't too bad. Maybe $30NZ or something?

Powerflex will happily do groupbuys, gave me 30% off for buying 3 pairs of CAB's. for reference freight for those 3 pairs was 25 pounds.

yeah...most things i have asked/ordered from IE they have no processed...ignoring emails and nothing arrives or gets charged..odd compared to previous dealings

the powerflex stuff is good..all urethane pretty similar as long as it fits..easy to install

as for $$ cant remember as we all did a group buy a while ago....if you want to set another one up post up in FS section asking if anyone else keen..the more sets the better i imagine..they not cheap but are really quite good to do

Ive just paid $70 for a set of powerflex bushes in the 7, was only two out of the three though....but I cant remember which set I didnt get !

Allright.

I got some random ebay urethane rear subframe bushes and they look ok.

I'm just looking to get trailing arm bushes and possibly rear swaybar bushes. I called Stocks in auckland but they want $154+GST for trailing rms and $24+GST for rear swarybr-chasis.

I'll try this dude in chchch and see whether he still does specials for e30 class cars....

IE have always been good for been - under 1 wk delivery times.