Sign in to follow this  
blk320i

car got repo'd

that surly sux man. i hope you get it all sorted.

Im not sure how valid/legal that is, but I always ask owners whether there is any money owing on the vehicle, and on the final aggrement, I make him put it down on paper and sign.

SORTED! got her back.

i called the finance company on monday and was told that the guy had an outstanding loan and they were about to start their process of contacting him etc. the old man then decided he wanted to have a friendly chat with the guy who sold me the car to try and straighten it out. the old man told him that he better have it all sorted out by tuesday and ring him at 10am otherwise he would arrive on the guys doorstep and sort it out from there. so on tuesday i got a call at 10am explaining that he was in the process of sorting his loan and removing the car as security and asking if i could call my old man and explain this to him as he was basically scared shitless of him. another phone call to me at midday from the guy confirming he had sussed it with the finance company, then at 8.30 this evening the car got dropped off at my house.

what i learned from this experiance......

1. always get a VIR done when buying a car

2. never trust anyone selling a car, always get an independant check

3. if it all turns to sh*t................................... call the old man.

Edited by blk320i

Awesome mate. Always good to depend on the old fulla eh. Don't know how many times he's been there for moi.

Just PO Box your car, Repo cant find yeh, or any other f**ker who wants to steal it!

told you the pain factor wins.