Sign in to follow this  
sammaw

s14 engine

Yeh I was more referring to the front and rear guards. Will look awesome!

What else is required for the front and rear guards to fit? what are the major differences with the M3 bumper? and is the grill any different to the standard E30 one?

Same with the rear, are any modifications required to the tail-lights/bumper/bootlid to fit the rear M3 guards?

Yeh I was more referring to the front and rear guards. Will look awesome!

What else is required for the front and rear guards to fit? what are the major differences with the M3 bumper? and is the grill any different to the standard E30 one?

Same with the rear, are any modifications required to the tail-lights/bumper/bootlid to fit the rear M3 guards?

they will all just fit any pre facelift ... things like fuel flap inner plastic bit and inner guard linings need to be purchased too .. but they are cheap as ... my e46 ones cost me $36 each new for the fronts :)

So if I for some reason just happened to have such a pre-facelift E30 Coupe sitting in my garage.. It's as easy as going to the dealers to order M3 F & R Guards, Fuel filler liner and guard liners to fit? and they should fit with an M-Tech 2 front bumper? :D

hehe dunno about the mtech2 bumper part :D .. hence why im going for the m3 front bumper and rear bumper. I know it will look good and work.

But yes, you can call up BMW parts and buy new fenders / bumpers / connecting parts etc etc.

We are starting a build website and we will post up everything we have come across / researched and the part numbers with costings.

Getting through all this with simple phone calls to the right people and two of us spending a lot of time reading / emailing people who have actually done it around the world.

Researching brake booster vs the s50 intake plennium and how the f**k we are going to make it all fit just as we speak :) hopefully we can get away with using / modifiying the standard s50 intake, else its going to be a hoe.

Alrighty! Cheers!

Might end up being an M3 bumper.. Or a bit of custom work on an mtech bumper.

Of course.. not that I have a pre-facelift E30 coupe in my garage or anything rediculous like that..