Sign in to follow this  
Jazzbass

Where's my shotgun??

I was driving home through Levin this pm, when I saw a very, very sad sight. It was a black E30, very lowered, very tinted windows and bloody horrid big chromies stuck onto it - I mean bloody vomit-inducing chromies, nothing subtle about it. My heart went out to the poor old beast, my car could hear it crying in shame as we got close to it...

Even my wife, who isn't that much into cars, noticed it and made comment about how awful it looked.

I just wanted to take out the 12 gauge and put the poor old thing out of its misery.... :)

It was almost as bad as the poor old Merc I saw on Tuesday, also lowered & tinted but with chrome spinners. Some people should stick with Toyotas... ;)

Us old farts can get quite grumpy!! LOL

haha sounds like the one thats running round whangarei streets. Haha the owner bought it up to work the other day to fix.86 318i 5spd Had two snapped engine mounts and he'd cut the nice 60mm jamex springs he'd just bought as it still wasn't low enough.. Hahaha his wheel's also rubbed as he had 19inch chromes with wrong offset and 235/35 tires. Hahahaha

f**kin amateurs aye!!!!

Haha word.some hick in a falcoon that goes to my school has cutties and 18's.cant lock it without it almost ripping the gaurd out.

But hey atleast its sacked.bahah

you dont drive through town much rog?

LOL - hell no, that's full of smegging wankers in suvs/fwd tanks trying to park in ordinary parking spaces and finding out that big crappy jeeps don't manoeuvre well in town. So they hold up the whole main street for a couple of hours while they try to cram it in there. Then at the supermarket they leave their trolleys in the middle of any available space so no-one else can get past, whcile they chatter incessantly and loudly with someone they know about wimmens' things... :)

Town is to be avoided - gimme the open road any day!

Ever thought about joinin' dem good ol' boys at hazzard county? Haha!

There's some weird sh*t that goes on south of the Bombays! [they actually have 4x4's with mud on them]

LOL - I can't stand American V8s, or American cars, for that matter, so I'd be a poor contender for that position. Then again, there is Daisy Duke to think of...

LOL - I can't stand American V8s, or American cars, for that matter, so I'd be a poor contender for that position. Then again, there is Daisy Duke to think of...

I hope you are referring to the "Jessica Simpson"version. Perfect woman for a shallow man!

you know: Blonde, Long Legs, & Stupid Haha!

Jessica Simpson dosent really push my buttons to tell the truth, I mean, if she wanted to, I'd let her touch it, but I don't think shes top notch. Rog on the other hand, reow. Oh mate, on that subject, think its time we caught up at a pub again, might give conthear a text, and what bout this new guy josh? Seen him driving round a hell of a lot. Bugger it, ill make a thread.

Like MrHamWallet Said there is dozens of them in whangarei. That one with the cut jamex springs and 19" chromies used to roll on bumpstops and bottlecaps, actually looked better IMO.

hahaha!! man honestly i tried to look in their perspective of a good looking car... i just dont get it ..

why hvnt da cops pink stickered em already haha and get their eye sores out of da roads...

especially on friday and sat nights in the city haha