Sign in to follow this  
M3_Power

Any one know anything about this M3 Replica??

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.as...;rewritten=true

I've seen this car listed numerous times on trademe and it seems to have gone through a couple of owners ... anyone know the history on it? I haven't seen the car in person so am not sure on condition? But seems to be fairly tidy in the photos.

Just thought it was reasonably cheap for an E30 325 ... compared to a lot of other ones out there ...

Oh and leave the it's not a real E30 M3 comments out ... I just want to know if anyone knows anything about this car's history ...

Thanks.

Went to have a look at it ... its a fiberglass kitted 325, its got the looks but its 20 year old fiberglass.

There were three of these rep m3's bought in from the UK one white (this one) one red and one black .. the black one was turbo'ed and has since been written off in an accident.

Engines idle control valve seemed to be on the blink when I looked at it a few months back, he may have had it fixed since.

Hey,

As the Guy states was Ross Jensens wifes car when new, a mate from school actually owned it, that was about 10 years ago though, he loved it, and it was very tidy back then, was truely envious of him !!

Not sure what it is like now, but has to be worth the $$ when compared to some of the crazy $$ being expected for some of the standard e30 325i m's out there at present.

I'd be happy to have it it my garage, even 10 years on I still think its a great car.

Worth following up, good luck with it !!