Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

Holiday activities

Yea same I got home at 230 this morning do you think its safe to drive today Sam?

I got home @ 5 :wacko: and can hardly walk from rugby yesterday lol. Car show today to

Guest Spargo

Yea same I got home at 230 this morning do you think its safe to drive today Sam?

Just follow the one drink per hour rule and have water and food.

You wouldn't have been fine fyi - but a breath test wouldn't have showed jack.

Just follow the one drink per hour rule and have water and food.

You wouldn't have been fine fyi - but a breath test wouldn't have showed jack.

Yea I saw a txt this morning i sent yesterday - repeted everything I said twice lol.

Yeah I didn't drive I fixed my plates instead.

Well my weekend was nothing like you crazy boys just relaxng out on the boat which we finally managed to get to on sat morning,

Graham, being Graham drank beer for the WHOLE weekend which he had actually started doing mid week, and i being sober just chilled out in the sun, beaches, walks, beer, rum, beer, late night card games, beer, sunburn and swimming, all in all a great relaxing weekend. None of this getting arrested, breaking bones, getting in fights and getting naked (although there was a little of that...lol).

Im back to course now and it sucks so im easing myself into it by surfing the net for the day.

Lol Oh year now i remember! I did the naked run thru the woodend beach camp site on new years eve arvo, i totally forgot about that.(drunk) And ive been told its on youtube! havint found it yet tho haha