Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

Holiday activities

Guest Spargo

Some of this hitting a little close to home rog? At least we'll be driving 5's when we're older :lol:

Highlights included blo karting, impromptu naked girls dancing on the table, and dirty old 318iS turbo blatting.

Otherwise just the usual.

Guest Ken

Spargo - LOL - too close!!

How the hell I survived to adulthood is beyond my ken!!

You called?

Looking back on the road trip we did in the camper. I'm thinking the beers with Kerry and his 600 hp 'Vette were the highlight for me. Cheers for the hospitality Kerry!

Hey,I enjoyed having you guys round for a quiet beer or two [or three or four]

The entertainment was quite disturbing though! Especially the smile on Gus's face when my dog was humping his leg! hahahahahahahahaha!

Are you Guys going to the Tasman meet at Puke' this weekend?

Hey,I enjoyed having you guys round for a quiet beer or two [or three or four]

The entertainment was quite disturbing though! Especially the smile on Gus's face when my dog was humping his leg! hahahahahahahahaha!

Are you Guys going to the Tasman meet at Puke' this weekend?

It's on the 27th/28th - yes, i'll be racing.

We need to get the picture hah.

It's on the 27th/28th - yes, i'll be racing.

We need to get the picture hah.

Yeah I realised the dates were wrong [as I hit the reply button]

I see Gus is selling a "Dogleg" right now [He probably prefers the real thing. Haha!]

I proud to say Im still on holiday, well home, but not working or doing anything. Found a picture on my phone of last week of one cool holiday activity we do now. Projecting movies onto the side of the batch. It was Miami Vice by the way with the cool Ferrari and Bentley chase. :D

post-29-1169510616_thumb.jpg

Edited by bimmer boy

LOL in our back yard we have a massive white wall that we project movies, music dvds etc on while we have partys. Looks awesome! 300inch tvs are sweet B) and have a good picture after a dozen

Started off on the 23rd and went up to Ahipara till the 27th, got absolutely pummeled every day and went to suss out a few of the local (Kaitaia) pubs. On the 27th i did the mission from the far north down to Pauanui. Stopped in Thames and bought a whole pile of Alcohol. (You could buy a car with what we spent) On arriving in Pauanui i was removed from the road by the Hawaii 5-0 for having my rear lights tinted, after a 30 min argument with the cop i had it cleaned it off and i was sweet. For the first night there were about 10 or so of us (Bach had beds for 22) first night there i spent drinking a bottle of two worms tequila and 2 boxes of coronas. I managed to do it without chucking. amazing. coma'd out around 3am. Got up the next morning around 10. paralitic. i couldnt stand up. head spinning etc. went back to sleep and got up again about 1. Went down to the cafe and got a all day breakfast eggs benedict. Ate a piece of toast and couldnt do anymore. Drove half way back to the bach and had to pull over in the middle of the road to chuck up all the the said nights alcohol and the toast. Went back, slept for another few hours then drove to the mount. Bad Desicion. I got back at ten that night with a smashed headlight, cracked sub and managed to rip all the mounting points off the tec 1 front. Three more days of extreme drinking went on and new years eve we shot people at the surf club with a giant slingshot and water bombs. (Highly reccomended) Left Pauanui on the 2nd for the long trip back to Ahipara, stayed there for 2 more weeks fanging around on the bikes and fishing, beach drifting in my mates silvia etc etc way back payed Will a visit and met Gary and Graham (I love you house Will!)

Now im back at tech and it sucks. Well that was a bit of a novel but hey, you asked for it!

Edited by sakdbma

....first night there i spent drinking a bottle of two worms tequila and 2 boxes of coronas.....coma'd out around 3am.Got up the next morning around 10. paralitic. i couldnt stand up. head spinning etc...got up again about 1.....Drove half way back to the bach....

Silly boy.

How much alcohol do you think you still had in your system when you got behind the wheel ?

Guest Spargo

Silly boy.

How much alcohol do you think you still had in your system when you got behind the wheel ?

Based on one std drink (12.5ml pure alcohol processed per hour = at least 12.

Based on one std drink (12.5ml pure alcohol processed per hour = at least 12.

Crap, so if I drank a litre of cheap brandy, two bottles of Jagermeister and half a 750ml bottle of Sambuca in a period from 6pm-3am and then drove again at 2pm.. how much alcohol was still in my system (following the "eating's cheating" rule)

Silly boy.

ummmm alot.... i know very silly of me. But i was hungry... At least i thought i was :S

Should have just goten some tua tua from the beach and then be chased by the local maoris.That would have def. woken you up.

But Ahipara FTW,twas mean.

Not so much a holiday activity but...

Got home at 3am today. Had like a glass of wine maybe so was compltely sober. Kinda knew I was the one that had to look after my mates. One of my best mates was completely hammered, I had to carry her like, her leaning on me, halfway accross Dunners to get a taxi.

Girls + Alcohol = Insane.

Oh and not to mention the work party pre-Xmas. Was insane, drank about 10 drinks incl beer tequila and woodys, was pretty broken lol. Got into a bar afterwards too. Silly girl.

Tonight a repeat.... argh

Edited by BMW POWER

Guest Spargo

Crap, so if I drank a litre of cheap brandy, two bottles of Jagermeister and half a 750ml bottle of Sambuca in a period from 6pm-3am and then drove again at 2pm.. how much alcohol was still in my system (following the "eating's cheating" rule)

Eating slows down the rate of absorption from the stomach - bloodstream - kidneys - urine.

You would have had close to 30 standard drinks, assuming you pissed alot that nite, and had NO water (water dilutes your salt levels, which is why you felt hungover), you would have been arrested for drunk driving had you been pulled over - after the evidentail blood test - you could well have gotten away with the breath test - but had they suspected alcohol in the event of a crash - you'd be charged and your insurance would be void - even though you hadn't had a drink for 11 hours.

Eating slows down the rate of absorption from the stomach - bloodstream - kidneys - urine.

You would have had close to 30 standard drinks, assuming you pissed alot that nite, and had NO water (water dilutes your salt levels, which is why you felt hungover), you would have been arrested for drunk driving had you been pulled over - after the evidentail blood test - you could well have gotten away with the breath test - but had they suspected alcohol in the event of a crash - you'd be charged and your insurance would be void - even though you hadn't had a drink for 11 hours.

It's bad for me coz I never really feel hungover.. so the next day after drinking I don't feel any different than usual and don't even think about it.

Yea same I got home at 230 this morning do you think its safe to drive today Sam?

Even if you didn't touch a drop, Dunedin isn't safe Haha!

Do your Maths, Home at 2.30 then post on BS at 9.30 =7 hours sleep [that's assuming you went straight to bed when you got home & posted on BS before you had breakfast etc]

has anyone here been tested the morning after. how much had you had, how long since your last drink, and what were the results.

you can try an work it out theoreticaly (spellling?), but obvisouly results vary, from person to person.