Sign in to follow this  
nz320i

e30 m3 angel eyes on twr car?? wtf

Is it just me or does the 2nd pic in the auction look like its got angel eyes on.. ??

i want some, and the car!!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...12/k-535461.htm

Also this 5 is hot!!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.as...&key=535461

Edited by nz320i

all they're done is taken the chrome surroundings of the headlights and vinyled them the same colour as the other signwriting they're done to help it stand out a little more. I've done the same on my race car, just to blacken things up a bit more.

Cheers

Andy

that TWR m3 is so painfully sh*t.

Could make an OK racecar - has been crashed badly at some stage though. Was hard to tell when Doug and I looked at it though.

ohh ok yeah ive done my surrounds black too, just looked like light. and yeah it seems pretty cheap!

Thrashed, bashed and trashed then. Good project for someone with a lot of dough! <_<

Gonna seem like a dumb question, but can't you get angel eye lights for the E30? I thought I had seem them in BMW mags from the UK... I know you can get them for the E34...

Gonna seem like a dumb question, but can't you get angel eye lights for the E30? I thought I had seem them in BMW mags from the UK... I know you can get them for the E34...

You sure can, I'm pretty sure a member of this site has them.

You sure can, I'm pretty sure a member of this site has them.

You can get them for E30 but their LED style which are crap, Im waiting on CCFL 6000k angel eyes for these models but need some how to modify the whole head lamp because the lights dont have an external lense cover like E39, 38 etc onwards