Sign in to follow this  
drifty325i

m62 eaton supercharger

Just got offered a m62 eaton supercharger for $780 would be bloody awesome on a 2.5.

any one want it?

Need to no asap if anyone wants it

M62 DATA SHEET

The Eaton Model 62 supercharger was engineered for 2.0L to 4.0L passenger cars and light truck engines. It was designed as a compact, flexible supercharger for increased power without adversely affecting fuel economy. The M62 has proven to be suitable for other engine sizes depending on overall system requirements.

Most installations see a realistic 40% plus increase in power output.

Eaton Superchargers will work effectively in any orientation (Flat, upside down, on edge).

btw i have no affiliation with the seller

Is that $780 for the kit, and it will just bolt straight on?

Is that $780 for the kit, and it will just bolt straight on?

Its not a kit mate, you have to play around with the inlet manifold and get brackets and belts made etc.

Easy if you no what your doing

Its not a kit mate, you have to play around with the inlet manifold and get brackets and belts made etc.

Easy if you no what your doing

That s a sharp deal, they are about $2500 new, and much better than a centrifugal blower like a Vortech.

That s a sharp deal, they are about $2500 new, and much better than a centrifugal blower like a Vortech.

Bloody good deal i thought, was going to put it on the v8 but its just a fraction to small :(

mmmmmm supercharged v8

Bloody good deal i thought, was going to put it on the v8 but its just a fraction to small :(

mmmmmm supercharged v8

I might know where there is a bigger one, an M90 I think. It came off a Jaguar V8, had some nice little water/air intercoolers etc. I can find out if you like.Probably be a bit more than $780 though!

I might know where there is a bigger one, an M90 I think. It came off a Jaguar V8, had some nice little water/air intercoolers etc. I can find out if you like.Probably be a bit more than $780 though!

Think i no the one ;) its on TM around $1800bucks.

If you no the guy and can sweet talk a deal from him i could be keen lol

Think i no the one ;) its on TM around $1800bucks.

If you no the guy and can sweet talk a deal from him i could be keen lol

Yep thats the one! I don't know him personally, and when I last saw it about a year ago he wanted $3K for it, $1800 is much better though.

Thats just the start of the auction @$1800 so it could still be 3k. mmmm i think ill just go N/A for a while unless something pops up a little cheaper