Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

Damn lucky

So I thought I'd tell you all what I got up to yesturday. So yeah me and my mate and his mrs were going to some drinks in Titirangi right. It was kinda drizzling with rain but stopped before we left my mates. Were taking two cars for some reason, so I jumped in with my mate and his mrs followed in her car. Get to the top of the drive way and look both ways etc, go to move off to turn down the hill and this car comes absolutly flying out of a blind corner from the right so my mate couldnt reverse or he'd hit his mrs car so he floored it to get out of the way whilst turning right.

Sent the car drifting and fish tailing and I have no idea why he just keept changing up a gear or two to try correct it rather than just stop once he got out of the way but it made it worse and sent us and the car into a bloody fast spin down the hill then hitting the curb at speed up over the sidewalk hitting a few small things then still in a spin down a grassy bank into trees. The police said we were damn lucky we crashed where we did because had it been a few meters sooner or later that we crashed along the road we could have easily been killed from hitting parked cars or powerpolls or a house.

So its lucky we lived to tell the tale and with no injuries at all besides a bit of shock and anger and a damn rooted car. Ironically his girlfriend said that same morning that he should arrange some insurance etc and was she was actually going to do it for him. So I think we are damn lucky! So we just shrugged that off got it towed back to the house and went in the girlfriends car to the drinks :D

The pictures dont really show much of the damage and a lot of it you cant see, but here they are.

My mate now wants a bicycle.

post-29-1169341041_thumb.jpg

Edited by bimmer boy

Sweet. Silvia doing what a Silvia does best.

Glad you're okay, how bad's the car?

-1 for non beamer.

+1 for weaves haha.

Minus points for it not being a bimmer? I would have thought I'd get extra points for getting another jappa off the road!

Yeah the back is proberbly the worst part, boot is permanently open now and all that.

Ahh reminds me of the good old days Turbo VL comy with welded diff :blink:

Edited by TronSpec

Ahh reminds me of the good old days Turbo VL comy with welded diff :blink:

Word

Needless to say most of my mates drive pretty sensibly now. Dont know for how long though, we all went to the party after and got hammered and forgot all about it

Speaking of rims, my 15s are almost finished. mmmmm v8+15inch+lsd=burnt rubber

I really think gold centres and polished lip would look better than black centers on my silver/blue e30.

smoked...

written off? hit him up bout the rims, am keen to grab them if he gets the car back

I already have first dibbs. Dont know if its written off yet, needs to get it checked out first and see how much it will cost him etc