Sign in to follow this  
va23boam

WTB: Crystal tail lamps for 4d e36 318

looking for something like this for a 4 door 318i e36 1995, doesnt have to be that exact one but a similar 'Altezza' style if you have anything let me no

cheers!

Posted Image

Edited by va23boam

looking for something like this:

Probably won't find too many fans of said tail-lights on this forum, But Trademe is probably your best bet.

Edit: Whoops, tried using CSS coding on the forum to post a link haha.

Edited by 318isCoupe

Probably won't find too many fans of said tail-lights on this forum, But Trademe is probably your best bet.

Edit: Whoops, tried using CSS coding on the forum to post a link haha.

Hi everyone ... I have always wanted to ask about these tail lights and similar "Japanese accessories".... as i see them around the roads lately on Beemers.

Im NOT trying to sound like an annoying BMW purist or anything but whats the go with putting these Japa styles on a German engineered vehicle?

If people want fancy lights (Japs love gancy gadgets and pretty lights I believe) and things why dont they buy a Altezza, Supra, Integra etc in the first place instead of making their BMW into one?

Va23boam - nothing against your interest please dont get my wrong, If you like em go for it, its a free world...

Maybe Im part of an older generation or sumthing ... Or stop buying BMW Car mags and buy Fast fours :-)

Sorry people ... Ive had a bad day

Hi everyone ... I have always wanted to ask about these tail lights and similar "Japanese accessories".... as i see them around the roads lately on Beemers.

Im NOT trying to sound like an annoying BMW purist or anything but whats the go with putting these Japa styles on a German engineered vehicle?

If people want fancy lights (Japs love gancy gadgets and pretty lights I believe) and things why dont they buy a Altezza, Supra, Integra etc in the first place instead of making their BMW into one?

Va23boam - nothing against your interest please dont get my wrong, If you like em go for it, its a free world...

Maybe Im part of an older generation or sumthing ... Or stop buying BMW Car mags and buy Fast fours :-)

Sorry people ... Ive had a bad day

Don't worry mate, I'm a young guy and even I don't feel that those tail lights belong on anything but an altezza.

So don't blame it on the generation gap.