Sign in to follow this  
m_power

fiat uno turbo

What do the fiat uno turbos go like? i know they look lik a box, but aparently with rite mods can go good. What do you think...

p.s. im not selling the 325, i was just thinking of getting a uno as a fun car...

Edited by bmw_beau

They go nuts! There were a few in my home town a couple of years ago. And they were very rapid wee cars. Few of the right mods and they will fly

I love them. There's a hot red one on trademe.

You have two versions of your Uno Turbo, Mk1- 1.3 and Mk2- 1.4. Aficionados are at odds as to which is the better, but they are near enough to eachother in my opinion from driving them. Light as a mofo and the handling isn't half bad. Plus it's more spacious and practical than an E30!

They also look amazing on deepdish wheels.

Yeh they look like they could be a pretty could handeling car if set up rite, i was thinking of getting one in 5 months or so once i sell the 316, how would it could aganist a e30 318 in a tight road, and do the non turbos go ok as well? as i dont wana pay for a turbo to much$$ i just want a cheap fast runabout

Edited by bmw_beau

The non turbos are slow, very slow. Good match for a 316. A turbo one will leave a 318 way behind, more a match for a 3.25i. But id still have a e30 over a turbo one.

S**T a turbo uno matching a 325, um but the turbos go 4 around 2k, i duno i will see hw much i have at the time...

Try looking for a NZ new (or import for that matter) AE82 Corolla, GT Twin Cam, the FWD ones. I had one, cost me $1k, thrashed the living crap out of it fopr about 50k kms over 3 years and sold it for $1k. Couldn't go wrong. Rust never sleeps though. Great for a run around IMHO.

15, lol, i love cars, what can i say

I have a lot of experience with Uno turbos, you can get them to go like holy stink but DON'T have an accident in one !!! You would get more protection being wrapped in wet toilet paper!!!

Stay away from them if you want to live!! :blink:

Will

15 and own two e30's, and now your looking for a "run about car".

I'm 16 and struggle keeping my bank account balance over $50. lol

sh*t the days of me being prety much the youngest member on here are long gone! I feel like an old fart! and I only just turned 18 :( none the less I own 2 E36s so I cant complain. but still... I feel really emo right now :(

Well im almost 16 and I just got one car... And one only! And im repping so much sh*t everywhere its not funny.. Still one car.

Dont do it Beau.