Sign in to follow this  
bumpdE30

WTD: E30 320i fuel tank..

yeh as the title says, anyone with a e30 that there stripping or wrecking.. lemme know.

cheers

What area are you in. I've got one you're welcome to, a dozen red and you get to take it out yourself unless I get some time.

What area are you in. I've got one you're welcome to, a dozen red and you get to take it out yourself unless I get some time.

im in albany auckland, where are you? yeah id be keen on that deal. is it out of a 320? cheers

I've got one from a 320 '90, box of beers?

You will have to help remove tho.

Gizzy fun? Saw your ride pack'd and sack'd.

I've got one from a 320 '90, box of beers?

You will have to help remove tho.

Gizzy fun? Saw your ride pack'd and sack'd.

gizzy was awesome had the best new years ever, didnt even get pulled over once!

hahah packed and sacked awesome. did you see it when it had the chromes on the rear? both my tyres on the rear poped.. the inside side of the tyres stripped away and the wires heated up and they poped. lucky i brought 2 spare bottlecaps down. too bad another poped after that.

yeah silverfox has a tank for a 318.. i think they have a different capacity so they wont be the same. does anyone know?

when do you think i would be able to come around and grab it off ya m8?

Cheers!!

yeah silverfox has a tank for a 318.. i think they have a different capacity so they wont be the same. does anyone know?

There are different capacity tanks but the size is dependant on age rather than the engine size. Really early cars had 58 litres, after Sep 83 they dropped to 55 then after the facelift went to 63. Also there is a larger along range tank with a split filler pipe fitted to some SA assembled cars.

gizzy was awesome had the best new years ever, didnt even get pulled over once!

hahah packed and sacked awesome. did you see it when it had the chromes on the rear? both my tyres on the rear poped.. the inside side of the tyres stripped away and the wires heated up and they poped. lucky i brought 2 spare bottlecaps down. too bad another poped after that.

Cheers!!

Had the chromies on it. Saw you parked outside BW, went to have a look when we went beach but you had left.

I had a spare bottle if you needed it down there, should of asked ;P

Is it rubbing on your guards or what? Had them rolled etc?

Sat arvo? Sunday? Monday? [still installed -- is it bolted? ;D?]

Had the chromies on it. Saw you parked outside BW, went to have a look when we went beach but you had left.

I had a spare bottle if you needed it down there, should of asked ;P

Is it rubbing on your guards or what? Had them rolled etc?

Sat arvo? Sunday? Monday? [still installed -- is it bolted? ;D?]

oh yup, i think that was when i was helpin my mate set his crap up in BW. lol if i had of known i would have asked haha.

nah its not rubbing on the guards the back just has to much camber + a combination of not having enough tread, i stupidly didnt check the tread before i left.

im sorry i didnt reply earlier i usualy reply once i get the email notification but my email was down (still is), the fuel tank situation had been handled but the one i have in there is quite scratched up like the old one.. hopefully it will suffice.

cheers for the offering of the fuel tank though mate, i didnt mean to leave you hanging without a responce

Edited by bumpdE30