Sign in to follow this  
uhlsta

Bmw 325iM Motorsport 1989 on TM

Good on ya Liam.

As said, not worth 20 grand.

But people don't need to repeatedly tell him so, or make out liek they know everrrrrythign about E30's.

One guy said it aint even a real motorsport, he don't know jack!!!!!

Still not worth 20k though!

Edited by uhlsta

I personally wouldn't pay 20K for it but it might be worth that if it is concourse. One thing against it is the km's, bit high for most collectors.

But, I have known people to pay way over top $$ for the right car in the right condition, this one might shout out to the right buyer.

I would certainly pay good money to get the right car.

So, view the car before you rip his asking price to pieces, and see why he thinks it is worth what he is asking for it, you may be suprised.

If someone wanted my cab or Alley's touring, I would definitely be asking similar figures that would pull the "know-alls" out of the woodwork and evoke similar rantings..

Finally, I bet one of our top "know-it-alls" from this forum who thinks he is the godfather of E30's, has had something stupid to say as usual...!!!

My little rant..

Will

hay, lets look at this structually. . this guys onto something. we all are indeed fans to a certain degree( excessive) of the e30.

lets all (if we decide to sell, (rear situation)) bump the market value (or sorry, "sell at the true value") up.

excessive. but yeh, i hope this dude gets the full 20 for it.

but yes he is a tad dreaming

at the end of the day who gives a sh*t?

If any of you want a car twice as fast - at least as tidy and 10 times more un-original. Buy my turbo for 5 k less.