Sign in to follow this  
lilme

new project...ideas????

okey dokey,

so we just bought an e36 325 manual sedan. yay!!!! our driveway now looks like a before and after shot with the new standard one parked behind the modified 320 lol! have been to all the local mag shops but nothings jumping out at us, anyone got any ideas, want something wide and with a decent dish! NOT CHROME! we want to be a little different than what we have done with the other one so i thaught id ask all of your opinions!

other mod ideas are welcome!!

cheers for the input!

Pics of modded 320? :D

these pics dont show my cars best days, it hasnt had a clean in bout 2 weeks so its pretty dirty. not really alot has been done to this but basically weve smoked all the indicators, lowered on 'low' kings, tints from tint-a-car, carbon fibre badges, and 17x8 advanti acutes. got a new 'm3 style' front bumper and skirts waiting in the wardrobe to be painted and attached. oh and of course my cool personalised plate lol!

post-1189-1169960073_thumb.jpg

post-1189-1169960118_thumb.jpg

nice. tinted the lights tho? they look like stockings lol

nice. tinted the lights tho? they look like stockings lol

yeah i know theyr looking pretty shabby at the mo ive gotta re do them and ill use the glossy nightshades now i know they make them ive just gotta track sum down.

so we went down to dave hadleys mag warehouse on tuesday, and on wednesday we had some DTM Hiro's put on the 325. 19"x8.5" on the front and 19"x9.5" on the back. had to do some work on the inside of the guards to get them to fit and get some small tyres for the front. looks pretty good but its jacked up as! will load picks when i take some, sometime soon.

ive gotta say if anyone in the hutt area is looking for mags go see the guys at dave hadleys mag warehouse, this is the second car weve taken to them and have been more than happy with the results! and theyr a nice bunch of guys to!!!