Sign in to follow this  
dickhead

any1 watching the cricket?

Guest Spargo

Hell yea man - but our best chances are still in the middle - Oram and McCullum.

Fulton really was taking it to McGrath and thats great to see for the finals.

This is going to the wire - we're on track, just wickets in hand will be an issue.

I expect the poms to roll over and die on tuesday again.

Guest Spargo

Damnit damnit damnit

I'd say that dodgy vincent decision cost us the match.

I f**kING hate losing to the australians when we chase so well over 300.

I'd say that dodgy vincent decision cost us the match.

That and the rain. Oram was on a roll then the rain came and slowed him down and those few overs after the rain where we only got 6 an over.

You can blame the rain, the umpires or whomever you like. The biggest issue was that the NZ team is not fielding up to the standard that an international team should be. The two dropped catches in the early overs of the Australian innings were unacceptable. Normally we can pride ourselves on our fielding, but this has been a bit of a let down as of late.

However in saying that, it was nice to see the Black Caps finally showing some ability with the bat. Thank god for Oram and Vincent being brought back.

I did miss a fair bit of the NZ innings though (but caught up on it this morning on the replay), as the Australian Open tennis final was on at the same time. I have been a tennis fan for over 20 years now (really showing my age) and I have to say that Federer must be the best player there has ever been.

Of course what I have written is just my opinion....it is all so easy from the couch

Cheers

Grant

Edited by Grant

You can blame the rain, the umpires or whomever you like. The biggest issue was that the NZ team is not fielding up to the standard that an international team should be. The two dropped catches in the early overs of the Australian innings were unacceptable. Normally we can pride ourselves on our fielding, but this has been a bit of a let down as of late.

I agree totally!

Guest Spargo

Last two australian games - the fielding has been nearly as bad as some of the sub conitinent teams, whereas we field really well agaisnt the pomgolians - I suspect there will be a much improved effort tomorrow.

it was a brave effort by the boys. and it shows that they are still a threat in world cricket and shouldnt be written out of the world cup.

random, but anyone watching 'tricked out' on c4 right now. some clowns turning a honda accord into a new merc, or trying to.

it was a brave effort by the boys. and it shows that they are still a threat in world cricket and shouldnt be written out of the world cup.

random, but anyone watching 'tricked out' on c4 right now. some clowns turning a honda accord into a new merc, or trying to.

Im watchin it, amazing what they can do. Most of the stuff they do looks totally stupid tho

yea add taste and you'd have some nice cars lol. but theres certainly some skill there a.

im just waiting to watch 'back of the y' lol. aw its awful, but so is all good entertainment.

lol year its those mexicans that stuff up the styling. Kate hudson is soooo hot

lol year its those mexicans that stuff up the styling. Kate hudson is soooo hot

hmm, someones not just on BS 2nite. :ph34r:

hmm, someones not just on BS 2nite. :ph34r:

lol multi tasking

haha is any1 watching tonights cricket? i reckon the boys are set to win easy

haha is any1 watching tonights cricket? i reckon the boys are set to win easy

Are you a comedian in your spare time??

Just because the Aussies "fixed" their last result against England, it doesn't mean that they will do the same against us. They want England to make the final rather than NZ.

However I'm fairly confident that we will dispose of England tomorrow, and make the finals.

Then at least the Aussies will be somewhat challenged, and will have to put in some work to win.

Of course we mustn't mention "match fixing", aye Hanse.

That's what I think anyway, who knows I may be wrong...

Cheers

Grant

Guest Spargo

Its a safe bet we will Grant, i'd wager that england will have a devil of a time trying to beat us, with some of the senior players having to fix their games before tuesday, with the result of this match pretty much a foregone conclusion, which is how I like them.

england vs. new zealand

england batted first 7/270 off 50 overs.

lets hope flem can gets some runs tonight.

personally i think hes on the verge of quiting!!!

specially with braces calling the shots, time will tell-maybe after the world cup

me too, 1st XI & club prems, gave up, thinkin bout playin again but cant stand the pitches here, so much more fun in ozzy!!

If your semi serious Antony play for the Albion Club. I can get some numbers for you if you want.

Kat, Which school did you play for and did you go to Nationals?